The Disbelief

A/N I don't own any of these characters other than Jade. All of them belong to the incredible, JK Rowling.

Tom's P.O.V.

The spells were impressive. The courage was exceptional. But it wasn't enough. They couldn't beat me. I was the most powerful wizard of all time!

I hit her with imperio. Ha! Nothing can stop me! I am unkillable!!! I am immortal!!!

She followed my orders, which was as expected as she was under my curse, and I told everyone what I would do to them, using her as an example.

She had guts though, I had to admit. It reminded me... Never mind.... It's not important.

She should be cowering in fear that she was at my disposal.

"I am not scared of you, Tom. If anything, I'm ashamed. Ashamed of you." If the words didn't shock me, the voice did. It sounded so familiar...

She then took off her hood.

No.

W-Wh-W-Ho-W-HOW!?!?!?!

No.

This can't be happening.

No.

No.

No.

She's dead, I thought...

No.

No.

No.

She can't be alive...

No.

No.

No.

She left. She's gone. But how is she right here?

No.

No.

No.

She was never supposed to see what I had become.

No.

This isn't possible.

No!

No P.O.V.

The disbelief was clear as day on Tom's face. Many were confused. The few old enough to know who Jade was, stared in awe. Others stared, not knowing what to do.

"W-Wha-How?" Tom managed to get out. Everyone was so focused on the duo that only the Golden Trio (Hermione, really) noticed how Nagini suddenly dropped on the ground, dead, a cloud of black smoke drifting up and into the hems of Voldemort's billowing cloak.

"That's how she defeats him... She destroyed the horcrux without even trying!" Hermione whispered to the two boys excitedly.

Back to Jade and Tom though:

"Memories were erased," Jade replied simply.

"T-This can't b-be real..." Tom murmured not breaking eye contact with with Jade. "I-I need to..." His sentence faded a way, as he took a few steps backward, eyes not leaving Jade.

He then apparated away, leaving an confused and uneasy army behind.

Jade's P.O.V.

"Jade?" Someone asked, stepping out from the crowd of death eaters. Augustus Rookwood.

"Is that really you?" Cody Crabbe came out and asked. I nodded.

"It's so good to see you again," Grant Goyal said to me, taking long strides towards me. Only certain inner circle people should know about me...