The Message

No one's P.O.V.

Severus came as the family of five was just sitting down for their morning meal. He came with an urgent message.

"Jade? Tom?" He called into the chaotic house.

"Severus! We didn't think you'd be coming today!" Jade said, rushing from the kitchen to greet her old friend.

"I know, and I'm sorry but there's an urgent matter," He said, tone turning serious.

"What is it?" Jade asked, also turning serious.

"Get Tom."

"Tom! Get over here!" Jade called. Tom rushed in.

"What is it? Oh, hi Severus," He said.

"What's so urgent Severus that you had to come? Not that you can't come... You're always welcome but you're a busy person... Anyways, what's wrong?" Jade said, turning red, realizing that she was ranting.

"Read this," Severus said, putting the Daily Prophet into their hands.

Tom read it out loud. "Hogwarts is hosting the ten year remembrance ball for all those who died in the Great Wizarding War. All are welcome. It will be held in the Hogwarts Great Hall on May 2nd. Come at 8:00 pm, as speeches will start at 9:00. There will be speeches by the whole Golden Trio, including one with the Savior of the Wizarding World himself, Harry Potter..." Tom faded off at the end.

"The savior of the Wizarding World, Harry Potter?" Jade questioned.

"Yes... Potter has erased your memory from all the history books, all the stories and from people's minds. I think that only the Golden Trio, your Slytherin friends, everyone on this island, and I know about your legacy..." Severus said sheepishly.

"What!?!" Jade yelled, outraged.

"Mummy? Wa wong?" Indigo asked, coming out of the kitchen.

"Nothing, sweetie," Jade said, regaining her calm.

"Okay," Indigo said walking back into the kitchen to eat with his siblings.

"What do you mean?" Jade asked, quieter this time.

"Potter did something... I don't really know what, but no one remembers your name. Well, there is this one story but everyone who's read it calls it a myth. They erased their own families minds. He's now the most respected man in the Wizarding World along with the Weasley-Grangers. They were greedy for money and fame, and got what they so desperately wanted, in the process erasing you from all the history books," Severus spat their names out in disgust.

"That's maddening!" Tom exclaimed quietly.

"I'm going," Jade decided.

"What?" Tom asked, turning to her in disbelief.

"I'm going to the stupid ball."

A/N Sorry that this is such a short chapter.