The Passing Time

No One's P.O.V.

Years went by. No one in the Wizarding World heard from Jade in this time. Ten years. Some say she died. Others say she was captured by remaining Death Eaters. But the very few who ever got to know her knew that she wasn't captured. They speculated that she ran away. Maybe to Muggle America? Australia? They didn't know. But they did know that she wasn't dead.

The world went on. The Golden Trio lived their lives, Harry marrying Ginny, Ron and Hermione tying the knot. Draco marrying Astoria Greengrass, and all of Jade's friends making up with their kids and becoming a closer and closer family. 

Some had kids. Ginny and Harry had James, Albus and an infant, Lily. Hermione and Ron had Rose at the same time as the Potters had Albus, while also having Hugo. Bill and Fleur lived happily with their children, George with Angelina, Fred (I can't kill Fred...) married another quitting star, who turned out to be a massive jokester. Percy found his Juliet, and Charlie is dating a fellow dragon tamer. The Weasleys are doing well.

All these couples (minus Fred) are what you know about though. You know the story of Albus Severus Potter with Scorpios Malfoy and the time turners. Well, that story comes later on. During this time, what you don't know about is the two powerful magical being, stuck on an island resort.

Jade and Tom ended up together (of course). Their ceremony consisted of one other. Yes, you heard me right. Another person knows about their existence. 

Severus Snape married them a year after they got to the island. Jade specially ventured out in disguise to get Severus to come. To say Severus was scared was an understatement. Seeing the ex-Dark Lord who ordered your death with the person who saved your life in the end, who wouldn't be scared!?! But, they married and Severus became more comfortable around Tom. They became friends, and Snape was the way they kept in touch of what was happening in the Wizarding World.

Sev was even made The Godfather to their children. He was the only other person there for them in their wedding, the births of all three of their children, and was the person that each one of them would go to when they got sick of the other person on the island. Because lets be real, staying on a small island for ten years with only one other person and your kids is a lot. Sev was a great way to kind of escape their paradise. 

Anyways, Jade and Tom have been happily married for nine years. They have two daughters and a son. 

The eldest, who is eight years old, is named Scarlett Harper Riddle. She inherited the green eyes and Tom's dark brown hair. The second child is currently six years old, and is named Amber Grace Riddle. She has the Tom's dark brown eyes, his mystical smile, and Jade's straight, brown hair. Lastly, their son. He is only two years old. They can already tell that he inherited his father's charm. This curly brown hair and deep green eyes stand out. His name is Indigo Augustus Riddle.

If you were to day ten years ago that you've seen Tom Riddle playing at the beach, running and tickling three little kids, and playing the the waves with his wife, laughing and having fun, people would've thought you to be crazy. But now, look at where he is now.

Their family grew up close. Their children (especially Scarlett) questioned why they lived on an island and away from the rest of the world. As much as Tom and Jade hated to not tell their kids the real reasons, it had to be done. Or else they would ask more questions and their past would be out. They just wanted to protect their children.

Their kids took a liking to Severus. He never married, never being able to find another love greater than what he felt for Lily. But he did let the kids into his life, being a good Godfather. He brought them candy, toys, broomsticks (much to Tom's dismay, but Jade thought it to be funny so they kept them), and games after games to entertain them all. Not to mention the vast beach, and forest that they have to explore with. It was their resort.

They were happy.

That was, until the day that the letter came.