My big brothers

(Little a Nina and big brothers Sitka, Denahi and Kenai! Again! Nina is 16 and this chapter is the most sweetest chapter! Sitka is very overprotective of his baby sibling meanwhile Denahi won't hesitate to put you in your place if you make his little sister sad, cry, hurt her feels but if you get physical it'll get personal and you'll get hurt...bad. Kenai on the other hand will make. You. Wish you'd gotten beaten up by a bear, goat, and any other animal that's big. If you even look at her what he thinks is wrong, sexual, threatening, or in a bad way he'll give the death of all death glares.)

Nina's pov
"Oh geez will you two stop?!" I said as my two older brothers Denahi and Kenai were fighting I pulled them by their ears and bud their heads together "I said stop didn't I?" "Now if I decided to date I will won't I Sitka?" He was quite "Sitka your not backing me up here." He folded his arms "Now Nina we let you fish with us, hunt on some terms, but dating?" "Absolutely not little sister of ours." Said Denahi as he ruffled my hair "Lay off Denahi!" "You guys won't treat like a baby no more after tomorrow!" "Oh yeah it's your 17th birthday and womanhood welcome you big deal." Said Denahi "No matter what mother nature or spirits saids you'll still be our little baby sister." "just wait til Tanana gives me my totem!" I said. "Little sister." Said Kenai I went to hit him with a fish until Sitka held me back "Ok now we now your growing into a young woman but your not of the age to mate and have a kid." "Yes he's right plus your still our little sister." Said Kenai "Ugh when will I stop being your little sister?" They got quit and looked at each other smiling "Never!" They said together hugging me messing up my hair. "Ok Ok get off I'm going to hunt." "Wait Denahi, Kenai." "On it bro!" "We'll watch her like your totem o great eagle." He shook his head as I walked to the forest trying to get a head start but they caught up. "Ah ah ah little sister you'll never be ahead of us we'll always keep up." Just then I heard a twig snap we paused as Kenai and Denahi got in front of me "If we say rub run back to the village and tell Sitka what happened got it?" Said Kenai whispering to me as he got his spear ready standing in front of me.

A bear came out with Denahi's basket and fish I tied it up tight I got pissed "Is that my basket?" Said Denahi "that's beast has my big brother's baskst he made!" I said Kenai shushed me as he grabbed me taking me to the path "Go we'll catch up." I walked watching the bear I then saw a cub reminding me of me and my brother Kenai due to his totem being a bear of love which made me wait for him.

Later after making a basket for Denahi I saw Kenai I hugged him "What was that for?" "For being the best big brother bear!" I said putting a flower crown on his head "My dear big brother!" Denahi laughed "Aw Kenai you look so cute!" "Shut up Denahi." I laughed as Sitka got dinner ready "Alright time to eat you three." Just then a bear cub came in "Ahh a bear cub!" I said picking it up hugging it. It hugged me back as Kenai, Sitka and Denahi got their spears "Oh come on it's just a cub." Just then the mom came in she sniffed me nuzzling me she saw my brothers and growled "It's Ok their my brothers their just protecting me that's a big brother eagle, wolf, and bear do they protect their little sister and each other." She grunt and nuzzled me again I gave her back her cub as she smiled I gave her some fish and she left.