I'm in love with you

(Sitka and Nina! They're dating and they spend a lot of time together and they want to get married in the future. Sitka loves Nina whenever he's near her he feel free and loved and warm all over and the sex is wonderful to say the least😂)

"Sitka?" "Sitka? It's time to wake up sleepy head~." "Noo." He whined as Nina kissed his forehead as he was on top of her "No Sitka wake up and get off me." She said as she felt his hands on her arms "But you feel so soft and smooth." He said as he smiled he then go up and looked at her "Morning." "Morning handsome." She said as he kissed her forehead as the warm summer breeze came through the cracked window "I'm so happy to be with you." "Me too Sitka." She wrapped her arms around his muscular build arms and torso "Your so beautiful when your like this."
He said as gets up "Wanna snuggle?" She said hugging him from behind as she did his hair "Maybe later gotta see of these brothers of mine killed or hurt each other yet." She laughed as she got dressed but not before he turned around smirking picking her up kissing her lips "Hah come on handsome we have to get dressed." She giggled as he put her back in bed "I changed my mind." He said kissing her neck causing a moan to slip as she felt his strong hands all over her body.

She shivered to his touch as he then locked lips with her again causing them both to moan "Oh Sitka." She moaned out as she ran her fingers through his hair causing the ponytail to unravel letting it fall down "I love you." "I love you too princess.". He said holding her in his arms.