My handsome merman

(Merman Sitka x human Nina!
Sitka is merman in love with a human girl who his brothers call a off weird human but he doesn't care about that he loves her and wants to be a part of her life and world so he ask the Shawoman Tanana for advice on how to become a human man.)

Nina's pov
I saw him. My merman! I ran by the river as he swam  up to me "Hello beautiful." "Hi there handsome." We kissed his wet lips felt so sweet like kissing wet rose petals "I have something for you." He pulled out a seashell necklace with a blue pearl in the shell I smiled as he put it around my neck I kissed him again "I love you so much Nina." "I love you too Sitka, when will you come up here?" "Just wait a little while longer princess I'll be there." "Really?" "Yes really." He smiled before kissing me and going back in the water I missed him so much.

Sitka's pov
I swam home only to see my brothers fighting I groaned before pulling them them by their ears and bumped their heads together "Knock it off you two!" "Hey Sitka when did you get back from seeing your human girlfriend?" "Very funny. I think I want to be with her." "Uh how can you do that?" "I just...want her to be with me but I don't want her to leave her home so I'm going to talk to Tanana about turning human." "WHAT?!" They said together "You Can't talk me out of it."
I swam away as they were behind me talking at once I rolled my eyes.

The next day I was swimming up to the surface seeing Nina sitting on a rock I smiled before going up to her "Hey lover." She smiled before giggling "Hey love, I missed you so much." I kissed her lips I told her about my plan she was happy but confused "How do you...turn into a human?" "Simple... I ask the sky." She looked at the lights in the sky "You mean...the spirits?" "Do you know the spirits?" "Well yes my mom is up there she died when I was born so my dad told me she's up there watching over me and everyone, and if you want something just talk to the spirits and ask them." I looked up she kissed my forehead "No matter what.... I'll always love. I have to get going to have to make dinner." She kissed me one last time before leaving I looked up as the lights came closer "Spirits... I don't know you well but... I want to be with Nina I love her and want to be with her can you turn me human?" Just then glowing water circle around me I touched it having these animals all around me I was on edge but then a bird flew above having a light shining then it picked me up.
Kenai's pov
Me and Denahi went to find Sitka then we saw these lights above. We swam up seeing Sitka being raised in the air as lights surrounded him "Sitka!" His tail fin turned into legs. We were shocked as he landed on the ground "Sitka?" I rushed to him "Sitka?" He woke up then looked at his legs then smiled "It worked." "What...worked what happened to your fins?!" "Relax Kenai I'm... I'm a human." I looked at them "What are these things?" He laughed "Nina said their called toes." I looked at the rest of him he got up "Ok I can do this. I can- Ahh!" He fell on me "Sitka get...off me!" Denahi laughed "Sorry looks like my legs aren't working."

"Well ask the spirits to change you back to a merman." "I can't Kenai I love her plus I've gone too far just to go back." He got up again this time walking.