Punished 2

Sitka put Nina on the sofa as he got some ice. He tap his lap for her to climb on his lap as he helped her "Shh it's Ok princess big brother got you." He said soothing her she cried as he put it on her cheek "Shh Shh it's Ok princess your Ok." He looked at Kenai as he had a sad look on his face as he hugged her "It's Ok sister we'll make it better."  He said as Sitka took her off his lap and put her on the sofa "I'm going to talk to Denahi he has to be punished." "Punished?" She said concerned "Yes." "Why can't he just go in time out?" She said scared for her brother she hates it when he or Kenai gets spankings "No honey he hit you and it's not Ok because when you get older you might think it's Ok for a boy or man to hit you but it's not, see your face is a little bit swollen and I can't let him get away for hitting you your his little sister our little sister and we're supposed to protect you from harm and danger and I'm going to punish him that's my job to right his wrong   and to do that I have to punish him." She shook her head

He sighed as he walked to Denahi's room "Look Sitka I didn't mean to hit her but she made me mad." He said Sitka looked at him "I don't care what she said or did you do not hit our little baby sister Denahi you and Kenai know that!" He knew he was right "That's why you must be punished I'm going to give you 10 with my hand but I'm giving you 9 with the paddle." "WHAT?!" "Sitka please don't!" He said as he begged "This is for your own good unless you want me to use the brush the choice is yours." "The brush the brush!" He said he shook his head as he put the paddle away he sat down "Ok pull your underwear and pants down and lay across."

He sniffed as he pulled the bottom of his underwear and pants down laid across his lap "I'm going to start." He said as he cried he started a smack can be heard in the other room where Kenai and Nina were she covered her ears as Kenai held her "It's Ok I'm sure he's not going to hard on him."

Smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack smack
"Ow Sitka it hurts!" He said kicking trying to get out of his grip as Sitka reached for the hairbrush "Stop moving or else I'm going to make this one 10 as well." He said in stern voice he shook his head.

Smack smack smack
"Kenai make it stop." Said Nina as she started crying again "Shh it's alright I'm here."

After that Sitka stopped then rubbed his back trying to calm him down "Shh Shh it's Ok little buddy it's Ok it's over it's all over." He said as he wiped his face in his shirt "It's Ok I'm here Buddy." Just then a little knock came to the door Denahi pulled his pants up still rubbing his butt as Sitka opened the door to show Nina and Kenai she hugged Sitka's leg "Is is over big brother?" "Yes princess it's over go give your brother a hug." She ran to Denahi as he cried hugging her tightly not wanting to let her go "I'm sorry Nini." (That's her nickname.) He said as he picked her up "It's Ok big brother and I'm sorry if I messed up your hair and messing with you while you and Kenai were playing." She said her little voice had guilt and sadness in it causing Denahi to feel bad until he kissed her cheek and forehead "It's Ok Nina you just wanted to play your still a baby it's normal here you go." He gave her his stuffed wolf he never let anyone play with it let alone touch Sitka gave it to him when their parents died.

"Thanks big brother I love you." "I love you too Nina and you can sleep in my bed." "Yay!"

Years later

Years went by and Nina was all grown up now she 17 going 18 and three days as for her big brothers Sitka own his own wild life rescue center, Denahi working with him, and Kenai in the bear rescue center and for Nina she was a artist and writer and she was always busy but her brothers pulled her from work from time to time. "Come Nina you haven't went with us to Grandma's house in years." "I know Sitka I've been busy making sure these people working for me is doing their jobs." "Well don't worry we'll come pick you up we already have your bags just come on when we come in." "Yeah about that- "No buts get your bag and let's go." She groaned as she shut her computer off and clocked out she saw them pulled "Hey we finally see our little baby sister." "I'm not little anymore Denahi and I have to hurry and visit because I have work to paint." "No you don't your on vacation."