More than a brother 2 he's crazy in love with her

A Stormy night Kenai crept in Nina's room he took his clothes off and locked the door as he crept in her bed "Hey." She opened her eyes seeing him "I'm not leaving this time." He said he climbed on top of her as he went inside her he kissed her lips she was took off guard but then she felt him touch her all over he was crazy in love with her and couldn't stop he was panting heavy then shot up sweating "Was that...a dream?" He said he looked down he was excited he groaned before falling back on his pillow "Crazy dream again?" Said a female voice he smiled turning to see his sister "Yeah." "About what?" "Crazy stuff so what you wanna do today?" "Nothing just stay with you." He smiled as she looked at his hard manhood "Wanna help me get rid of it?" She smirked biting her lip "Sure big brother."

After that Nina got up as Kenai was asleep they've been in this incest relationship since she was 14 and he was 15 it was a bit odd and they didn't think it would continue this long "Nina?" She turned seeing Kenai rubbing his eye waking up "Your up early." She sat on his lap wrapping her arms around him as he did the same "You smell so sweet." "Thanks babe." "Kenai?" "Yes?" "Do you think... this is wrong?" He looked at her then faintly smiled "Why do you ask that? I thought you loved me." "I do but aren't you worried about Sitka and Denahi finding out along with the village?" "No." he said with blank expression and he didn't even looked worried which was more unsettling.

Later while hunting Kenai and Nina were together he pulled her closer to him "You look beautiful like this." He said in her ear licking and sucking on her ear lobe "Kenai stop it we'll get caught." "No we won't this is our secret spot remember?" Just then a noise came from the bushes Kenai got Infront of her with his spear "Get behind me." "Who's there?!" Just then two mooses came out "Mooses?" "Oh look out it's two mooses!" She said as she then laughed he glared at her before smirking and tackling her.

Now on top of her he smiled "I love you so much baby." He kissed her.
She tried to get him off he's not usually like this. "Kenai... please." "I thought you liked it when I would kiss you." "I mean we use to kiss differently than this." He didn't seem bothered as he smirked as he kissed and sucked on her neck causing her to moan and scream "Kenai stop this!" She tried to fight but he was making her body feel weak and numb "I love you Nina.... and I won't let you go." He said as he got off her. He got his spear and walked away as she collected herself and spear.

Later that night she was in her room naked and horny oh how she wanted to feel Kenai but she didn't due to his crazy episode early today so she wanted someone else to please her but whenever she tried Kenai came in her head. Just then her door opened showing Kenai smiling at her closing the door. "Hey lover I see you waited for me." He took off his clothes and climbed in bed with her she blushed as he got on top removing the covers showing her wet pussy overflowing with sweet Juices "Wow that's a lot of sweet honey." He stuck himself inside her she winched as he went faster and faster "Ohh Nina yes right there you like it right there don't you?" "Kenai...oh Kenai." She whispered in his ear causing him to go even faster shaking the bed "Yes right there big brother loves you." She felt her limbs getting weaker as he thrust faster

"Ohh yes big brother don't stop!" "Shh princess our brothers are home now you don't want them to hear us do you?" "No." "Good girl now be a good girl and be quit for your big brother Ok?" She covered her mouth shaking her head yes. "Ohh Nina Nina I'm cumming I'm little sis!" "Big brother- oh big brother loves you so much!" He pulled out Cumming on her stomach "Oh.. Nina." He laid on top of her breathing heavy as he ran his fingers through her hair "Big brother loves you Nina." "I love you too Kenai."