I love you with all my heart

(Sitka and Nina dating one shot. Nina and Sitka are a couple who are known in the village as the beautiful and power couple. They do everything together but one thing is in the way Kenai who has feelings for her as well and is trying to ruin their relationship so he can be with her sort of yandere chapter sort of speak.)

"Sitka are you here?" Said Nina as she walked in their house she saw that the place was a wreck then she heard a giggled like some one who was insane. She turned seeing Kenai holding a bloody broken spear "Hello Nina." "Kenai what... happened to you?" "I was going to ask you the same thing."

"What?" "Don't act like you don't know.. I love you Nina.. but you, Sitka, and Denahi you pushed me away."  He said crying then he looked at her "I thought you said that I'd always be your love that you and I get married when we got older." She was confused. "I never heard of a girl saying those words before after that you'd made me long for something more but then he came...my brother Sitka he stole your love and heart from me!" He said yelling causing her to jump and back up he noticed that she moved further from him "No...wait.. Nina I-I I'm sorry I-I-I didn't... I didn't mean to scare you... I love you please Nina understand that I did all of this...for you." He said as he opened his arms wide with the same innocent smile "Now Nina my love now tell me that you love me. Tell that you will now stay now that Sitka is not in the way." She was frozen until "Nina! Get away from her!"

10 weeks earlier
Nina was happy. She had her family and boyfriend Sitka and her future brother in laws Denahi and Kenai. But there is something...off about Kenai. He would be extremely nice and kind and loving towards her but Sitka thought it was Kenai making a change with his totem being the bear of love and all but Denahi thinks he's falling for her and he's right.

"I can't get her out of my head...out of...my heart I want her but my brother... he's in my way." Said Kenai as he peeked at Sitka and Nina talking he glared at them before going to join he puts on a fake smile and laugh "Hey guys...hey Nina." He said waving "Hi Kenai want to go help me with the fish?" She said to him she was a blessing from the spirits above she couldn't say or do any wrong to him.

As they walk off from the others he held her hand "Um Kenai?" "Yes?" "Why are you holding my hand We're not kids anymore." She giggled he smiled "I just want you to be safe than f anything... I mean... anything happens to you I will kill anyone or anything that touches you." He said sounding dark and...scary he then smiled again as they made it to the river with the bear proof net "I think the bear proof net worked just you said it would Kenai." She said climbing in the tree to set it down gently in the water.

As they got the fish Kenai held her "Kenai?" "Nina...my beautiful Nina." She remembered him doing this back when they were younger and he use to feel scared of losing her so he would hold her. "It's alright just because we didn't get the amount of fish you wanted doesn't mean to stop getting what you want." "Keep trying and I'm sure you'll get." He smiled at her "Nina! Kenai!" Said Denahi he was looking for them "It's sunset crap I totally forgot about Sitka and our dinner together." "Wanna eat with me?" "Sure." She smiled as Sitka ran into the bush looking for them. "Kenai where have you two been? I've been looking all over for you two."

"Sorry we were getting the fish and list track of time." "As long as both of you are safe that's all that matters to me." He kissed her Infront of Kenai causing him to glare and stomp away from them. Denahi saw him "Hey bro.. what's gotten into you?" "Ask the happy couple." He said looking back at them and walking back to the village with the fish.