Your more than a sister

(Part 3 of More than a brother. This is about to go down!😂)

Nina's pov

Spirits please... forgive me. I did something wrong very wrong... I slept with my third oldest brother Kenai but we're not related by blood but still I feel ashamed but there are times I don't what do I do? I prayed as Kenai came in with food since I haven't eatin in days. "Hey I have your favorite." "I'm not hungry." I said as he sat next to me "You've been doing this for weeks the spirits see but we're not blood siblings so why does this bother you?" "Because I don't want you to get kicked out the tribe separated from your brothers."

"If you were gone I'd be lost without you I know it gets hard sometimes but I can never leave your side no matter happens I'll be here because I not myself when you are not here." I smirked "Oh really?" There I go switching up again why do I do this?!

Later I was fishing as he came from behind me kissing my neck "Hey beautiful." "Hi Kenai what you up to?" "Not much just missing you so what you wanna do?" "Nothing buy catch this fish and go home..after we finish what you started." I drop the net as he kissed me picking me up laying me against a tree "Please Kenai... don't stop." He kissed my neck having me moan out loud "Kenai!"

Meanwhile Sitka and Denahi were Looking for their siblings they split up to look Denahi was near the river until he heard moans he figured a couple escaped from the eyes and ears of the people and children of the village he roller his eyes smiling until he heard something that will forever echo in his ears "Ah Kenai!" It was... Nina moaning Kenai's name he slowly ducked down looking down seeing them half naked having sex he gasped he couldn't think or speak into Sitka found him "What is it?" His eyes widen in shock and disbelief "What the- "Shh...we have to do something." "Confront them about but this isn't Nina's doing she wouldn't encourage this it was probably Kenai." Said Denahi as Sitka crept slowly down "Ahh Nina Nina I love you so much!"
"Kenai...oh Kenai!" She moaned until both reached their orgasm points moaning into the cool air.

"Kenai when will we tell them?" "I don't know just yet give me more time maybe tonight?" "That soon?" "Why not now?" Said Denahi with his arms crossed "Denahi!" "What are you doing she's our sister?!" "She isn't related to us by blood so what does it matter?" Said Kenai Sitka walked up to them "Kenai...we understand but when a child is adopted into a family she or he is concerted to be a member of the family." "I love her...more than a sister and you two can't separate us you can't!" He said hugging her close to him Denahi was going to grab him but Sitka shook his head and eased him to the side "What are we going to do Sitka?! This is...is.. incest." "But their not related and of course this will he frowned upon but people will realize that their right their not blood relatives and...well they are of age to do this even get married." He turned still seeing Kenai holding Nina in his arms as he rested her head on his bare chest "I see..so what do we do?" "Tell them and see what happens."

Later everyone was shocked Kenai wasn't ashamed of anything he really loves her and didn't show any signs of worry. He and Nina was being watched by Denahi make sure they don't run away or touch each other. Nina was scared Denahi Wasn't the same glowing happy brother he was before he was pissed at Kenai but he really didn't want to show that towards Nina he looked over at her in the corner of the room sniffing and wiping tears from her face "Tell me...how did it happen?" Kenai looked at him and then at Nina "Tell me I promise not to get mad." Nina spoke up "It's been happening for a while." "How long?" "A year ago before I turned 18." His face changed to hurt as if he failed them Kenai then spoke "I... started to have feeling for her before I got my totem and.... I kissed her and I never wanted to be with another woman." Sitka came in he sat next to Denahi "Well?" "It's been going on for a while... since Nina was 17, Kenai had developed feelings for her and kissed her." "When did you two started to have sex?" "When I turned 18." Said Nina feeling a weight being lifted off her chest as she felt tears on her face "I'm sorry Denahi, Sitka, but... I love him and I don't see him as a brother anymore I'm sorry." Kenai walked to her holding her in his arms kissing her forehead "Shh Nina it's Ok I'm here." "I've spoken to the tribe and....we can't lose anymore members so you guys no longer have to hide." said Sitka "Wether you two like it or not you'll always be our little sister and brother." They smiled looking at each "Thanks so much guys." Denahi smiled before hugging them "Try not to get married so soon though." "We won't." He kissed Nina holding her "I love you." "I love you too Nina."