Day VII: Ice Skating

"Steve, I swear to god if you let go of me you will not live to see tomorrow." Tony warned, now on the ice with his thin blades. Stve, who obviously has skill in this, only chuckled.

"It's not hard-" He hummed, which only earned a glare from the shorter male. "Sorry my childhood doesn't live up to your expectations, mkay? You went ice skating and roller blading and whatever- I stayed at home working on computers. Who's the real winner here-" Tony tried to move forward, which only resulted in a near fall. However, Steve was infront of him to catch him if he needed it. After all, he didn't want to sleep on the couch tonight.

"Just move your feet outwards and push." Steve instructed. "Like....Roller skating. Except you control it fully." Tony simply nodded as he stared down at his feet, slowly moving them. A slow smile started to form as soon as Tony was comfortable to stray away from the wall. He did hang onto Steve still, of course, as Steve had to go backwards- Considering Tony refused to have it any other way. He didn't mind, though; Anything for Tony.

"There you go." Steve smiled. "Now try looking up- Right at me." He suggested, to which Tony followed. The fluid motion of Tony starting to skate actually worked when Tony looked up and to Steve with the brightest smile that the Christmas tree centered in the rink was nothing compared to it.  "Look! I'm doing it!"

They were still going slow, but Steve wouldn't call it that- More like their own speed. "I see that! You're doing really good, Tony." He cracked a smile. "I'm gonna let go of one hand, alright? I'll be right beside you." A look of sheer terror struck Tony, but still, he nodded in agreement. Slowly, Steve let go of his right hand and crossed infront of him to hold his left. Tony nearly tripped, not use to the new unbalance. "Don't you DARE let me fall-" He screeched, now having small stumbles in his motions. Steve rolled his eyes playfully.

"Relax." He spoke softly. "Just relax. It'll come to you. It's just like how it was." Tony groaned. "Alright, Mr. Know it all." Tony tried to as he looked up, just like how it was suggested before. In a moment's time, he began to skate like he knew exactly what he was doing- They gained speed as Steve kept his hand intertwined with Tony's.

Suddenly, Tony seemed to stumble as he went falling backwards. Without hesitation, Steve wrapped an arm around his waist and caught him, still keeping his balance but almost falling over himself. After that, Tony was beyond petrified.

"Okay- I'm done." He breathed out as they got off the ice. They soon had their skates off and was headed to the car. Steve couldn't help but chuckle at the recent activity. "So? Shall we make this a tradition? I mean, you were doing pretty well-"

Steve was cut off by a laugh and a nod..

"Whatever, Cap. I bet I can win a race against you tomorrow."

This brought a warm smile to Steve's face as he replied,

"You're on."

------------------------------------------------------

Wattpad has crashed like 12 times so it's a miracle im here-