Day XXV: Christmas

Merry Christmas, everyone. I did it- 25 days of one shots. ❤️

"Get up, gET uP, gET UP!" Peter hopped onto the couples bed, shaking them awake. It was only 6am in the morning, and Tony and Steve had just fallen asleep. Tony groaned, grabbing a pillow and smacking Peter in the face with it. "Too. Damn. Early." He muttered. Steve yawned, sitting up and opening his eyes. "Come on, Tony. It's Christmas." He murmured, sliding out of bed. Peter was still happy as ever, despite just being hit with a pillow. Who cares? It was Christmas, and at least one parent was awake.

Next thing you knew, barking came from down stairs before the golden retriever bolted up the stairs and into the room. Sargeant hopped on the bed, licking Tony's face as soon as he got to him. Tony groaned, trying to push him off before giving up and sitting up in bed. "Alright! Fine! I give up-" Peter cheered at this news before calling Sargeant to follow him downstairs. It was obvious what they woke up so early for. Tony had been teasing at the idea of Peter getting a new suit for Christmas, so needless to say the kid was ecstatic.

Steve walked over to Tony, giving him a good morning kiss and smile. "Let's go before those two tear up the entire house." He whispered as Tony followed behind him.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

"And this one is for you, Sarg." Steve hummed, handing the dog a bone with a bow. Sargeant barked with approval, doing a circle before grabbing it from Steve and running off. The family sat on the couch, except Peter who was on the floor by the tree of course. Tony drank his coffee with a smile on his face, enjoying the view of Peter's face lighting up everytime he got a gift. He had already received his new suit and a few games and such, so Christmas was set for him. They neared the end of the gifts as there was one left. Steve grabbed it as he raised an eyebrow. "To Tony and Steve. From- Peter." He read off before looking up. "You didn't have to get us anything, Kid." He gave him a smile as Peter shrugged.

Tony was just as shocked as anyone. He blinked his eyes. "Well? Open it!" Tony ushered on as Steve did so. Inside the box was a picture frame of them inside; Including Sargeant. Steve took it out as he stared at it for a moment. He then handed it to Tony with a bright smile. Tony did the same.

Peter was too embarrassed at the two saying nothing as he got up and bolted to the kitchen. "Gingerbread house time!" He called, causing Tony to chuckle and head in that general direction.

Before he could get anywhere close, Steve grabbed his hand gently and pulled him close. He kept a smirk on his face. "Look up." He hummed. Tony did so, and lord and behold, Steve held a mistletoe above their heads with his other hand. Tony rolled his eyes.

"Merry Christmas, Tony." Steve whispered with a warm smile.

"Merry Christmas, Cap."
____________________________________

well. I'm done with this book sadly :') thank you all for reading and voting!! ❤️

🎉 You've finished reading 𝕃𝕖𝕥 𝕀𝕥 𝕊𝕟𝕠𝕨 || 25 Day Christmas Challenge [STONY] ✔️ 🎉