Day XIV: Snowball Fight

"Steven Grant Rogers, don't you DARE." Tony warned, taking a step back and holding out his hand like a shield. "I'll rain down hell fire, and you KNOW I will."

Steve held the worse thing you could think of in his right hand- That's right, a snowball. He had all intention to use it as well. "I dunno- You don't look like you'd do well in a snowball fight against me." He shrugged, wounding up his hand backwards. "Any last words?" He smirked.

Tony put his hands up. "Okay- Maybe we can strike a deal-" Before he could finish, Steve the a snowball right at his face. He got a good shot as Tony gasped, wiping the snow off his face.

"I warned you-" Tony grabbed a fist full of snow before chunking it at Steve, he dove for cover. He grabbed more snow himself as the snowball fight had begun.

------------------------------------------------------

"I think..." Tony wheezed, sitting on the snowy ground. "...I won..." He finished, having snow everywhere on him. Steve shook his head. He was laying on the ground, snow covering him. "Only because you brought the suit into this!" Steve protested. "It was definitely unfair! It jusy kept throwing-"

Tony raised an eyebrow. "You're the unfair one, Mr. Shield! You kept blocking all of my attacks!" Tony shot back quickly.

"Fair draw?" Steve suggested.

Tony groaned. "Fine. Next time you're going down." He got up as Steve did as well. However, before they entered, Tony coughed his words out:

"Sore loser-"

"I heard that."