The seven+Calypso+Solangelo go to school

This is the edited version so......enjoy.

One day, the gods forced the seven, Calypso, Will and Nico to go to school. They all had the same timetable (courtesy of the gods) and their first lesson was Biology. The teacher kicked things off by bringing frogs and rats for students to dissect. When Frank glanced at the dead animals, he looked like he was about to be sick. When the teacher was explaining how to use the tools, he stole the animals and snuck out.

One hour later, the lesson was finished and the demigods and former sorceress ran off to search for Frank. They found him on the field, kneeling beside what looked like freshly dug graves, sobbing his eyes out, and yelling at the sky. "WHY FATES?! THEY WERE SO YOUNG AND HAD THEIR ENTIRE LIFE TO LIVE! WHY DID THEY HAVE TO DIE?!?" The others started howling with laughter, clutching their sides as they rolled to the ground, except for Nico who started to dig up the graves with a solemn face. This just made the others laugh even harder. Frank stopped his mourning to look at what Nico was doing.

"Why would you disturb the dead?" Frank questioned.

"They weren't given a proper burial. Now, which way do you want them to be buried? The Roman or Greek way?" Nico answered. Frank just sat there, gobsmacked as he managed to form the words that he needed as Nico looked expectantly at him.

"R-Roman." Nico shadow travelled to the nearest McDonalds, but not before Will latched himself onto Nico first. At McDonalds, Solangelo had a heated argument about shadow travelling. After paying for the food, Nico shadow travelled back to the school, where he promptly passed out. Jason and Hazel regained their composure long enough to do a Roman burial for the animals.

While all this happened, Percy and Leo Iris-Messaged both camps to watch the scene that was unfolding before them. When the whole ordeal was finished, both camps exploded into laughter, unable to hold it in any longer. Calypso and Annabeth turned around slowly, glaring at their boyfriends. Percy and Leo gulped, glanced at each other and ran away screaming their heads off, with Annabeth and Calypso hot on their heels. At Iris's shop (A/N What was this shop called again?) Iris made another Iris Message to the Olympian council which kept the two Iris messages from the school alive with the help of Fleecy. Soon, the gods joined in on the chorus of laughter. Glancing at the scene of Annabeth and Calypso chasing Percy and Leo, Piper and Hazel quickly formulated a plan to let Percy and Leo live.

This day would be imprinted into all of their minds forever-for the gods and both camps as the funniest day ever; for Frank as the day his brethren died; for Percy and Leo as they the day they embraced Thanatos; for Annabeth and Calypso the day they got revenge on their boyfriends; for Jason the day he buried some dead animals; for Solangelo the day they sorta went on their first date; for Piper the day where she successfully calmed down 2 angry girlfriends; and for Hazel the day where she successfully stopped 2 angry girlfriends form going on a rampage and buried some dead animals.

Welp, that's it. 

-Luna Faye signing out