Nico goes to school

This is inspired by a headcanon that I read somewhere. Said headcanon is above. I do not hate Madisons, I just found the name and applied it to a character. Prepare your murder plans, and feel free to use the ones from the murder plans chapter. Enjoy!

Warnings: Heavy cussing, Anti-LGBTQ+ language, Nico being the savage lethal gay smol bean he is. I do not hate LGBTQ+ people, I've just come across enough to have a basic knowledge. 4th wall breakage is present.

Nico had to go to school, because Hades forced him to. He was known as a loner and a goth boy at school. On this fateful day, he had burst into class covered in what seemed to be gold glitter. He brushed off the questioning stares and made his way to his seat. As they were starting a new topic, which was Greek Mythology, the teacher asked if anyone knew any gods. Seeing that no one raised their hand, Mrs. Bobofit decided to pick on someone. As she let her gaze sweep over the nervous individuals, she noticed one was cool and collected. She decided to pick on the loner at the back of the class - Nico di Angelo. "You seem very calm and collected, so can you tell me the name of any Greek Gods?"

Every head turned around to look at the student who was seated in the back of the class who was trying and failing to disappear into his seat. He then sighed and sat up straight. He mumbled a name under his breath. "Speak up." Mrs Bobofit commanded. "Hades." A couple of kids snickered. "Oh, of course the emo goth boy knows that one!" Madison sneered. Well my dear readers, you may be wondering who Madison is. She is the mean bully at the school, but manages to get straight As all by herself. However, she uses her brain to come up with devious plans to bully others, and deliver scathing insults. She has strawberry blonde hair done in tight curls, and black remorseless eyes that seemed to pry all your secrets out of you. Now, back to the story.

"First of all, I'm neither emo nor goth, I just like the color black. Second of all, I know all the gods!" He then proceeded to name them all, including most of the minor deities.

"Psh. What are you going to do now, speak Ancient Greek?"

Nico turned around, and with a simperingly sweet smile plastered on his face utter quite a few profanities. "Λοιπόν, σκατά. Fuck σας, γαμηθείτε τη μαμά σας, σκατά το σπίτι σας, fuck τη ζωή σας τσούλα. Είστε σκύλα σε όλους σε αυτό το σχολείο." ( for the mortals out there, here's the translation: "Well, shit. Fuck you, fuck your mom, fuck your house, fuck your life slut. You are a bitch to everyone in this school." Also, I used google translate for this because I cannot actually speak Greek)

"What's next? You're gonna say you're gay? As if."

"Actually, yeah." Nico stood up and unzipped his hoodie, revealing an all black shirt underneath. The class already expected this. However, when he swiped upwards, a rainbow skull appeared on the previously black shirt.

Mrs Bobofit gasped loudly. "You are a disgrace to society, you......you FAGGOT!"

"Yeah, heard that a million times. Got any more?"

"You leave my classroom right this instant!"

"Well, this has been a great time, now goodbye homophobic teacher and really mean students." Nico strode towards the shadowed corner of the classroom and seemed to walk through the wall. Nico's head then popped outwards. He snapped his fingers. "If anybody asks, I was sick and had to go back home." With that, he dissolved into shadow, with one thought present in his mind: Will is going to kill me.

Sooo......that's the Nico going to school oneshot. I have some really weird ideas, and an actual Mortals meet might be coming soon. Please start commenting names, I am running out, and as you can see, I had to resort to Nancy Bobofit. Yes, Mrs Bobofit is Nancy's mom. Only seemed fitting because they both are horrible people. Anyways, may your mind stay sharp, your body as healthy as it can be for a fanperson, and learn when to get help for your mental state. Stay Virgilant everyone!

-Cassandra Celeste signing out