A quick update on a second part and a small mortals meet

So......Nico goes to school part 2 is getting very dark. Here's a little something that I wrote today because why not? (P.S. There might be something extra at the bottom)I also deleted the previous part because I forgot to add stuff to it so this is the full story. Prompt is in the media above.

Today was a normal day at school. A number hovered over everybody's heads, as usual. The bullies were a 2, most people were a 1. Until I saw the new kid. He went over to the table, a 10 over his head. It was flashing red. He seemed to fit in pretty easily, chatting with some people. I let it go for now. My power has to malfunction sometimes, doesn't it?

The next day when I went to school, the new kid was with another new student. The sign on her head flickered a bit, then started flashing a bright 12. I rubbed my eyes and stared in astonishment. It still said 12. The male new kid's sign flickered a bit, and turned 11. At this point, I was starting to become afraid, but I collected my nerves and decided to go up to them.

"H-Hey."

"Hi! What's your name? My name is Hazel and this guy over here is Frank." The girl with the brown curly hair and golden eyes chirped. She gestured over to the Chinese looking dude that was quite buff but had a baby face when she was saying Frank.

"M-my name is Catelin."

~~~~Timeskip to a few weeks later~~~~

We became quite good friends, but I could sense there were a few things that they were keeping from me. Their numbers were now 15. Bright, flashing red that hurts your eyes.

"Umm......Frank? Hazel? I have something to tell you."

They paused their conversation to look at me. "What is it?"

"Well, I have a superpower that ranks how dangerous they are from a scale of 1 to 10. You guys......you guys have a 15."

They simultaneously scratched their neck.

"Actually, we have something that we have been keeping from you. You see, we are demigods." They whispered. "I think you should maybe come with us to a place that we live."

~~~~Cut to them at New Rome~~~~

When I stepped into the borders, all I could see was red. They were all 10, and the highest was a 18. I was stunned. Even the kids were at least an 8. Worried about my own danger level, I went to the nearest mirror. It jumped from a 1 to a 5. What did I do?

Because I am an evil author and I have no clue on what to write, here's the end. Now, I don't feel very creative and so this is the ending. I also feel lazy today so......have a nice day! Take care, my lovely and most likely angry bookworms! Bis bald! (Yes I switched languages you have 3 choices to guess from)

-Luna Faye signing out

Yes I changed my name because Cassandra Celeste is an oc that I made