A Double Date

So this takes place when most of CHB doesn't know Solangelo is dating. Also, get your bricks and mortar ready, since there will be fourth wall breakage. Goode luck finding the references! Also, this will make little to no sense. I literally have no clue what I'm writing. If you are reading this in public, woe betide you. Grammar might be a tad wonky, feel free to correct me.

Will and Nico were strolling through the streets of New York, with Will criticising every medical related ad and with Nico walking alongside him, his headphones on, half listening to Will's rambles. (Image is below,credit goes to my friend who properly photoshopped this)

 (Image is below,credit goes to my friend who properly photoshopped this)

Suddenly, they walked into Percy and Annabeth. Literally. I'm talking full on, head on head collision. (Oops broke the fourth wall......) Then, for some unknown reason, they decided to go on a double date at the beach. They went back to CHB, then started getting ready for their double date. They changed into their bathing suits. Annabeth had a grey one piece with "Books are my life" in a white fancy font in front, and a crisscrossing strap pattern, Percy had trunks with a waves design, Nico had a pair of black trunks with a rainbow waistband, and Will had yellow trunks with black suns dotted everywhere. (Images below I suck at describing clothing, )

 (Images below I suck at describing clothing, )

Then, they started talking about how Nico came out to them

Then, they started talking about how Nico came out to them. Let's listen in shall we?

Nico: You were such an oblivious twat back then!

Percy: I was?

Nico: Still an oblivious twat......

Percy: What does twat even mean?

Annabeth: *without looking up from book* It means a stupid and idiotic person, Percy.

Percy: *to Annabeth* Thanks! *to Nico* *gasps dramatically* HOW DARE YOU CALL ME AN OBLIVIOUS TWAT!

Nico: *slaps Percy in the face. HARD.* That felt good.

Percy: Why @Riordanbooklover? Why must you be so cruel? And readers, if you are laughing at this, why the heck do you find this amusing? (what the actual heck am I writing? This makes no sense......)

~~~~Meanwhile out in the sea~~~~

Will started yelling out to Nico about something like getting enough vitamin D and not being a vampire but his cries muffled over the sound of the ocean waves which Percy conveniently made. Tired of not being heard, Will headed back up to shore. He then proceeded to drag Nico to the water, which made the son of Hades back up and recoil in fear.He tried to run for his life, but Will dragged him towards the ocean, forgetting that Nico was child of Hades for a moment and that Hades has a rivalry with Poseidon, and that they were going into his domain. It wasn't until Nico tried to shadowtravel away when Will remembered his boyfriend's parentage. He then released his significant annoyance and let him scramble out of the surf zone. After releasing Nico, Percy came over and then proceeded to successfully drag him into the water, then drenching Nico with seawater. This caused the black loving one of the two recoil, hiss like a cat, then jump into his unexpecting boyfriend's arms.

Percy then unceremoniously dumped Annabeth into the water, and being the Seaweed brain he is, forgot that Annabeth was reading a book. Annabeth emerged, gasping for air, sopping wet and glaring daggers at Percy.

"That was a BOOK! A PAPERBACK BOOK! NOW, IT IS A HEAP OF PAPER AND INK! HOW AM I SUPPOSED TO READ NOW?!"

She then proceeded to chase him around camp, earning quite a few confused looks from other campers.

Overall, this was an eventful day.

Oh my gods what the heck did I just write. Anyways, hope you enjoy this amusing oneshot (at least for me it was)! May your fight or flight reflexes kick in at the right time, senses be vigilant, and learn when to ask for help! Bye my lovely (or angsty, take your pick) bookworms!

-Cassandra Celeste signing out