Nico goes to schools part 2-Madison Everhart

This was a request by Marie_HoO_PJO. If you are wondering, I do take requests, but only for continuations of previous oneshots. There is a song that I recommend listening to when you are reading this oneshot-Real Friends by Camila Cabello. I don't normally do song fics, but these just fit the mood perfectly. 
Warnings: angst, self hatred, depression, anxiety, self harm, suicidal thoughts, slurs, mentions of bullying. Please get some help if you are suffering through this. 
A quick key to navigating this chapter: 
(Bold and in brackets)=Author's notes inside the writing. Not going to appear often
Italics and underlined= positive thoughts
Italics=negative thoughts, possibly anxiety. Not that sure.
Read on! 

Edit: Ok hi yes this is future me just editing this part just-
THIS IS NOT HOW DEPRESSION WORKS FOR EVERYBODY, I HAVE NO CLUE WHAT I WAS DOING

(Play Real Friends by Camila Cabello)
Hello, I'm Madison Everhart, child of Amicitia. This is how I found out that I was a demigod.

~~~~Timeskip back to last chapter~~~~

I just saw Nico di Angelo disappear into shadow. However, when I asked friends about how Nico left, they said that he went back home because he was sick. The more I argued, the more my friends seemed to push me away.

~~~~Timeskip to 1 week later brought to you by me being really lazy~~~~

They kicked me out! I thought that I could trust them! How could they! I'll just find new and better ones!

~~~~Timeskip to 2 weeks later because I ain't bothered and I can't think~~~~

After weeks of taunting I have fallen into a state of numbness, I feel so fatigued I just want to feel something, anything to bring back some sense of hope back into this world.
Fat.
Ugly.
Useless.
Brat.
Stuck up.
Selfish.
Loser. 
Failure.
Mistake.
These words are only what seemed to describe me. not any other word that can spark a small flame, just words that can cut deeper than the longest blade. They were words that my former friends told me. They were just words, but they cut deep into my heart. I rolled up my sleeves and looked at my arms, which were littered with scars. Why not add a few more? No one will notice. I took a deep breath and steadied my ruler. One. Two. Three. Four. Each stroke leaving behind a crimson line of blood. This is what I deserved. 

Part of me agreed, but another part of me wanted to move. Isolate myself. Give myself a new life. I listened to the part that agreed. I deserved this. Just take a look at my background. I've done some.. unforgivable things. No. Go to somewhere you haven't been before, give yourself a new name. Change yourself. I just wanted to run away. Run away from all my problems. Run away! I could run away, go to Boston, and find a place to stay! But what would I do with money......It's hopeless. You're never going to escape. Everyone will just call you names, and you will be the outcast again. NO! I won't let that be the case again......I couldn't bear it. I could always steal my parents' credit card.......They don't care about me anyways. They're too busy arguing or at work. With this in mind, I started packing. A duffle bag, a backpack. Clothes......jeggings, t-shirts, and jackets will do. As for showering and hygiene......I'll just pack some mints, a travel kit with a toothbrush and cup. A tube of toothpaste will do. I'll just take the bar of soap and dry shampoo......that should work. But what if there aren't any showers? What if your hygiene goes so low nobody will take you in? You will die of malnutrition and hypothermia. Umbrella and waterproof jacket? Got that. Charger, powerbank, and phone? Yup. Waterproof watch? Check. Wallet? In my backpack. Ok, now is the time to steal my parent's credit card. They're all tied up at work.

I snuck down and stole my mom's credit card. She isn't my real mom anyways. My dad told me that she was a slut. I went back upstairs, and grabbed my backpack and duffle bag. I am so glad that I asked my parents to get them in simple colors. I quickly printed out the bus timetables. The next bus will be arriving in around 10 minutes. Perfect. I snuck downstairs and then ran to the bus station. 3 minutes left. Just in time. I quickly paid for the fare with loose change. 

Whoo that was really angsty. Anyways, I hope you enjoyed that little cliffhanger, and yes there will be more parts. No I will not make this into a book, I'm not bothered. I hope that y'all know that you are accepted, know it's ok to be depressed, and know when to ask for help.

-Luna Faye signing out