Chapter 1

Shinsou Pov

Today I am moving into class 1-A. Honestly I don't know what to think about that at all. On the one side I'm afraid that I could get bullied again but on the other one I could use this chance and get some friends. No. What am I thinking. Nobody wants me. I'm just a waste of time and space.
That's what they told me.

I looked down at my wrists, they full covered with nasty scars and bruises. Some of them were from yesterday and some were older. I started with this habit when I was I think 8? Sometimes I just want to end it all but I don't want want to make my dads and sister sad. I told them I was doing better and taking my medication and they believed me.

I put on my UA uniform and looked at the mirror. Maybe I should try smiling again... No, I'm at this school to get a hero not to make friends. I looked at clock 7am. Time to go downstairs. I headed into the kitchen to meet my dads eating and my sister talking about one of her favourite Pokémon. I smiled to myself as I saw her doing things 'normal' kids do.

"Good morning sunshine! ", papa was in a good mood. Like always. His long blonde hair looked like always, shiny. When does he wake up to do this? My other dad looked tired that wasn't something new but today he had his hair in a messy bun. "Morning" I responded and took a cup of coffee which stands on the table. I'm not a morning person but what do you expect from a person like me?

"Fuck we have to go it's 7.40am!", my dad  looked for his yellow sleeping bag. "Babe? Do you know where my sleeping bag is?", he looked like a kid that gets told that Santa Clause isn't real. Really upset. "Oh wait, I found it! ", now he had a big smile on his face. "Good let's go!", Mic said happily

As I walked into the school I remembered something. Damn, I have to share a dorm with a student from my new class. Hopefully he will not be like Deku, this guy is talking about everything and everyone and about how cool their quirks are at this point I totally understand Bakugou, I would love to kill him time to times too. Sometimes he can be pretty cool but just sometimes. But the bigger problem is how am I gonna hide the razors, knifes, bandages and cuts? Maybe my roommate is going to be this bird guy, hr looks like he doesn't care about the lifes from other people. Hopefully it's gonna be him. My dorm is on the fourth floor, I located the dorm and unlocked it to find a boy with spiky yellow hair. His eyes were yellow, almost gold and beautiful.

"Hi you must be my new roommate!" And his voice. No Shinsou, don't catch feelings. He's gonna be disgusted by you and you end up heartbroken. "Uhm, yes" God is he pretty, his smile and his energetic aura he's perfect. Ok. I'm falling.

"You must be my new roommate, right? I'm Kaminari Denki. Nice to meet you!"
Kaminaris hair is messy but in the cute way. He kinda looks like Pikachu, wasn't his quirk electrification or something like that? "Your name? What's your name?" Oh right my name! "Hitoshi Shinso", my voice cracked when I saw his face, he looked like ge realised something. Now it's coming. Villain. Die. Nobody wants you. But the words he told me surprised me, in a positive way.