Chapter 16

Pikachu's Pov

Why would the hospital call me? They said the only reasons they would call me should be if either something good or something bad happens. If it's gonna be latter- No it's not, stop thinking about it, he's not dead. Right?
I looked back at the bright screen, my hands were shaking uncontrollably as I picked up the phone.

"He- Hello?" my voice was quite and I'm sure that you could hear my trembling voice through the phone.

"Are you alright?" The voice of the caller sounded worried.

To calm my mind my left hand slowly rubbed circles on the back of my right hand. It was a simple move I always did when I was getting a panic attack or was stressed. I remember my brother showing me that the first time I had a panic attack. I took three deep breaths and answered the voice.

"Yes, I'm okay. Why did you call me? Did something happen to him?" my breathing got faster and I needed to sit down or at least hold something. But I couldn't see anything except a weird water fountain. I didn't want to be a Disney Princess that looks into some water to sing a song about myself so I kept on walking. I think I lost my orientation but I saw a nice looking park. As I entered the park I saw a figure sitting on a bench with a phone in their hand. This person was... Aizawa! Why is he-

The voice on the phone was interrupting my thoughts and said "It's about Shinsou Hitoshi, we tried to contact his parents but for some reason it didn't work and you were the next person to contact."

"I know where Aizawa is, wait a second" With five big steps I reached the bench my old teacher sat on. As he looked up and saw me I gave him my phone while mouthing the word 'hospital'. He noddeda while answering the phone.

"Hello, here is Aizawa Shouta"

Dadsawa's eyes were filled with tears as he gave me my phone back. I couldn't say if they were happy ones or not maybe that's because I've never seen him cry before. Or because he can't express any sort of emotion.

"Is... Is he-"

"Awake... he is awake" The black haired man gave me a smile and this time it wasn't one of his creepy 'bitch-I'm-gonna-ruin-your-life' smiles, it was a warm welcoming one.

"You- I... We should call Mic and Eri. I guess. Do you want to do that?" After I finished these words I started grinning uncontrollably. It hurted to smile like this again but I didn't want to stop.

"Yeah, I guess. Could you please give me your phone, again. Mine died" I could easily charge his phone but I didn't had a charger for it. So I gave him my phone.

Insomniac-that-tried-to-kill-himself-because-I-had-another-mental-breakdown's Pov

There were many people who looked like they were doing important stuff I had no idea of. I have been awake for three and a half hours by now and according to a younger version of Recovery Girl my family and the guy that is always visiting me are coming to see me.

I wasn't sure what to do while everyone else seemed to be in their minds. My eyes scanned the room but I didn't found anything interesting just the usual plain walls, the window with the ugly curtains this kind of stuff. I looked down at my arms and saw my old scars but not the ones that lead to the point were I was now. Recovery Girl Junior saw my confusion and said that her quirk let her heal bleeding wounds and broken bones but not scars that's why I can't see them.

After another thirteen minutes the door opened and all I saw was a by now 5,9 tall Pikachu hugging me. At this moment I realised how much I missed him. I buried my face into his soft yellow hair and koala bear hugged him.

As I looked up I saw Dad and Papa who were smiling at me and Eri on one of the couches sleeping. I smiled happily knowing that everything is going to be just fine.

"I missed it, you know?" Denki looked at me grinning like a small child at Christmas.

"What do you mean by that?"

"Your smile, I missed it"

~~~~~~~
The end
🏳️‍🌈