Chapter 8

He likes me, he likes likes me! Omg, I bet I sounded like one of these girls in this bad high-school-love-dramas. But at the moment I didn't care, I was just so happy. He smiled at me and I was the reason, at least I think so. I snuggled up next to him and said:"I really like you too, Toshi" Wait, did I just called him Toshi? But he didn't look like he really cared. He rested his head on top of mine and wrapped his arms around my chest. I wanted to stay like this for the rest of my life but like every time Mina came into my room "Wake up lovebirds! Oh you're awake. Then good morning! We're going out for brunch and it's already 11am so hurry up!" she spoke so fast that I didn't understand all of what she said so I just nodded and stood up. As I walked towards the dresser Shinso began to spoke up " Kaminari, what- what are we?" I turned around and answered with a question "What do yo want us to be?"  "I- Can we- can we be boyfriends?" his voice was a just a quite whisper but goddammit he looked cute with his messy hair. "Yeah of course we can be a couple" I said with a smile. I hugged him tighter "Also... can we keep it a secret for now? I- I think I'm just not ready to know people about us" Hitoshi looked at me shyly "Okay but I'm getting hungry, so can we go to the kitchen?" "Yeah, I need my morning coffee, let's get changed and then meet downstairs" I nodded in agreement and walked out of his dorm to get caught up with a pink girl. Oh no, not now. "What were you doing in Shinsou's room?" "No- Nothing, I have to go!" "Yeah sure!" Oh man why does it have to be her? As I got into my room I changed into a pair of black ripped jeans and Toshi's hoodie. Thanks to my laziness I forgot to brush my hair. I remembered iz  when I got into the common room but I was to lazy to go back so I sat down on a chair and opened my phone.
34 messages from Alien Queen
15 messages from rip off Spiderman
6 messages from manly shark boy
1 message from Bakuhoe
12 missed calls from Alien Queen

I felt a smile spread across my face as I read the messages, mostly asking me where I am. I felt bad for forgetting about the movie night but they all told that it was okay. Well everyone except for Bakugou but that was normal. I opened Instagram and looked through the storys my friends had posted.
"Denki? Hello?" Oh right, Hitoshi. "Oh, hi! I'm sorry, so what do you want to eat?" I simply asked him "Honestly I don't eat breakfast. So I don't have any idea of what to eat. Normally I just drink my coffee" This guy is weird but cute at the same time. I love it but really no breakfast? I laughed "That means we're going to eat pancakes. I live for pancakes!" "If you say so" I grabbed his hand as I left the common room to get to the kitchen. I saw a slight blush on his face. It made me happy to be the reason.

This chapter doesn't makes any sense (just as my life) but I'm to lazy to write anything different. I wanted to say
thank you for 800 reads.
Love y'all.
🏳️‍🌈