Chapter 15

Denki Pov

I know it's just my brain imagining things but we all live in our own worlds and if it helps to keep you sane than it's okay.
I guess.

Even if it's just my mind making things up, it feels too real to be fake. It can't be fake, the way his usual lifeless frown changed into a barely visible smile. The smile I fell in love with. It can't be fake... Right..
At least I hope so.

This day I'm not able to stay at the hospital with Hitoshi because Mina suggested that we should have a party to celebrate our graduation.
16 year old me would be hyped, but I changed. I don't care about that much but the others do, the looks they give me prove it.

They give me looks of pity, sorrow and sympathy but I know they aren't for Toshi, they are for me the way I turned out. I can't change it, the looks, maybe I should just leave it. People are not gonna change no matter how hard you try.

^~ Timeskip (do you write it like that because I don't think so ~^

As I entered Yaoyorozu's hous- well mansion I saw people like Tokoyami and Shouji sitting in the corner deep in a depressing conversation aboit god knows what. I honestly want to join them but Mina already spotted me in the crowd and dragged me over to the so called 'Baku squad'.

I never agreed to the name but no one ever asks for my opinion, I mean Kirishima, Sero, Mina and I were friends way longer. But than Kiri bought Kacchan over to one of our game nights and everyone called us the Baku Squad.
I know that most likely it was because the Deku Squad existed. I got used to the name by know and started liking it but that doesn't change the point that they never care about my opinion or call me stupid.

They may not realise it but it hurts me, it hurts me to get used as a walking charger. I'm not a fuking charger! I-

"Kami? Are you okay you spaced out, do you still think about him?" Mina's worried voice bought me back to reality but I still didn't answer.

"You should get over him. You're not being yourself anymore." as Kirishima realised what he said his eyes were wide open and his hands over his mouth.

But that was it, that was enough. All the emotions I bottled up for those two years flood out.

"Get over him? ARE YOU FUCKING KIDDING ME?" All eyes were on us but I didn't care "MY BOYFRIEND IS IN A COMA! A COMA KIRISHIMA!! AND YOU TELL ME TO GET OVER HIM!" Shocked eyes were looking at the squad.

"Kami calm down, you're overreacting. I didn't-"

"JUST FUCKING STOP!! AND DON'T TELL ME I'M OVERREACTING, HOW WOULD YOU FEEL IF BAKUGOU WAS IN A COMA BECAUSE HE TRIED TO KILL HIMSELF AND- AND YOU WEREN'T ABLE TO REALISE HOW HE FEELS!! AND THEN WHEN... WHEN YOU WANT TO ASK HIM IF EVERYTHING IS OKAY YOU SEE HIM LAYING THERE- THERE IN A POOL OF BLOOD! AND YOU- YOU KNOW THAT IF YOU WERE A LITTLE- A LITTle faster he would stand next to you... Then you realised that it's all- all your damn fault." I wanted to cry so badly but I did everything to suppress the tears. I looked around the room to only see people looking at me with blank expressions.

Everything was silent and I knew that it wasn't going to change soon. And it was all my fault... again. I need to leave this place. Now.

" I'm sorry for ruining the mood Yaoyorozu. I'm going now. Good night guys"

As I closed the doors behind me I ran I don't know were but I kept running. The tears streaming down my face but this time I didn't tried to stop them.

I finally stopped as my phone started ringing, I looked at the caller ID.

The hospital.

~~~~~~~~
I wrote a chapter! It's also longer than the last one (that wasn't hard). After this chapter there is gonna be one or two more. And it's going to be a happy ending! Yay?
Bye
🏳️‍🌈