Chapter 10

Toshi told me about his childhood. I'm so happy that he trusted me and told me about it. I looked at my boyfriend who was sleeping with his arms wrapped around a violet pillow with cat ears. Cute.

He's really a cat person. If I'm being honest I'm more of a dog person but there are some things he doesn't have to know, right? He looked like a kitten. I chuckled by the thought of him being a cat. 'I'm pretty sure he would sleep all the time. I think he would look cute, wouldn't he? Pretty sure he would be a little lavender and violet coloured cat... I should stop thinking stuff like this. Really. This can't be normal.'

Shinsou's eyes slowly opened and I smiled at him saying "Good morning sleepy cat!" 'What the hell. Really? Sleepy cat? Kaminari Denki you're dumb, like really, really dumb' "Morning, Pikachu... What time is it?" his voice sounded like an angels one. 'I wonder if he can sing?' "Kami? Earth to Kaminari? You zoned out." his clear voice brought me back to reality. I just nodded and placed a gentle kiss on his cheek.

"Fuck, it's 8:45! We slept in. Dad's gonna kill us! Stand up, we're not eating breakfast. Just change into your uniform and let's go!" he was in a hurry and I didn't want to stress him more than he already was so I didn't complained and did what he said.

It was 9 by the time we arrived 1-A's classroom. Everyone looked at us, I spotted Mama Mina looking at me with a knowing look. I shook my head at her direction, it definitely wasn't what it looked like. In the right front corner of the room was a yellow sleeping bag with our lovely teacher sleeping in it. 'How the fuck does he still have bags. That doesn't make any sense!'

Shinsou and I went to our seats in the back of the room. As we sat down the normal talking went on and the Baku-squad made their way back to us. And we started talking about everything that happens at the time.

- - - Time skskskskskip to lunch brought to you by my lazy ass - - -

"So why were you guys late?" Mina interrupted our discussion about what's better. White chocolate or the dark one.
"We slept in, why?" I know Shinsou didn't want me to tell them ehy we slept in. So I made a reason why up i my mind.
"Yeah, yeah. But why?" she was getting annoying so I just answered blankly "We watched Haikyuu and played Yu-Gi-Oh! till 5am. So you can't really expect us to wake up at 6am, can you?" I told her with a goofy grin plastered on my face. She nodded not really believing me, but she wasn't asking any further so I didn't mind.

The rest of the day past by without something special happening. I didn't complain though. We all needed some days off all the things going on in the world.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
This chapter is shorter than normally. To be honest I had no plan what to write. But ehat do I expect? It's 4.10am. Sleep! I don't know who you are but I've heard that you're pretty important to me. So move your lazy ass to Germany!
Wtf am I doing?
Good night or something like that.
I  h o n e s t l y  d o  n o t   g i v e  a  f u c k!
🏳️‍🌈