Chapter 13

Denki Pov

I don't know what to feel.

My friends tell me to move on, they say that I should forget about him. But I don't want to forget him, he made me happy. He may didn't even realise but it made me happy to see his grumpy face in the morning when he was stepping into the kitchen to make some coffee. Everything about Toshi made me happy.

But now, now I feel empty. I cannot describe it, it's just like there is an empty part inside me that graves for something... or someone. This feeling, I can't figure it out, no matter how hard I try.

"H- Hey Toshi, how are you?... Today is a special day you know... I graduated... I- I studied really hard and- and... I'm one of the best... I think 9th... that's... that's g- good, right?" even after two years of him being in coma I can't talk to him like a normal person. My voice always stutters when I'm talking to him.

I'm so afraid that one day he's going to stop breathing and I've never told him how much I love him. I don't want to feel that way, I just want to wake up without the fear of losing him. I want to wake up with him next to me.

"... I was even better than Monoma... You- You should have seen his face" I chuckle lightly by the thought of Monoma's angred face, he was just 16th, it was funny. "I- I really wish you... you could be here. I fucking miss you"

Shinsou POV

The darkness is always there but there is light. At the start it was just for a second but with the time it got longer and longer. Sometimes I think that I can see Denki, not for long but I can see him, and I always hear his voice.

He's visiting me every day and at the weekends he even stays over night. I'm thankful for Denki being with me because I don't know how I would feel without him.
Without his  voice... I need him. That may sounds selfish but I don't care, I don't care if I'm being selfish.

I want to tell him that I'm alright.

~~~~~~~~~~
I wrote a chapter, a short one but a chapter. And I think that I keep writing this fic. Stay safe.
Bye
🏳️‍🌈