9

Author

The next morning, Aera woke up from her sleep. She found that it was almost 9 a.m. so she decided to go shower.

"Arghh my head hurts a lot " she winced as she stopped from moving any more. She tried to ease the pain by herself as she sat on the bed silently. She waited patiently for the pain to go.

After she felt released a bit, she stood up slowly and walked to the bathroom.

Kim Aera

After I done bathing, I walked out from the bathroom and picked some clothes to put on.

Since today seemed to be cold, I decided to wear something thick. So that I can stay warm and comfortable. Suddenly, I remembered about Jimin.

"Is he awake already? " I asked myself as I glanced at the clock. It was already 9 a.m.

Usually he will wakes up early in the morning. So I just claimed that he's awake.

When I was done, I make my way to the dining room. I didn't want to be late for breakfast. I hate eating alone and I wanted to eat with Jimin. Yes, I wanted to eat with that emotionless person.

I didn't give up yet. I'm still with my mission which to get close to Jimin. Well, I know it's impossible to make him fall in love with me. But at least we can be close like friends, right? Who knows!

As I reached downstairs, I scanned my surroundings to see if Jimin was there. Then, I tiptoed to the dining room and saw Jimin was already there.

I hurriedly hid behind the big wall and breathe heavily. "What am I supposed to do? Act normally or pretend like I'm sulking? " I asked myself.

"But if I pretend that I'm sulking, will he convince me? Duh, never " I rolled my eyes in annoyance.

"What are you doing back there? " a voice suddenly approached me. I stumbled to the back a bit and looked at the person. "Jimin! " I rubbed my chest in relief.

"Why are you hiding yourself? " he asked in curiosity. Duh, didn't he gets that I felt so awkward because he fcking scolded me yesterday? So dumb!

I cleared my throat and lowered my head. "Nothing, I just— um, I don't know " I said. He looked at me for a few seconds more and turned away. "Go to the dining table if you want to eat. I'm hungry " he said and walked away casually.

He acted like nothing happened yesterday. So, should I do the same? I guess so. I repaired my clothes and walked to the dining table. Then, I took my seat and Mrs Song started serving the foods. "Where's Uncle Seon? " I asked when I didn't see him in my sight.

"He went out for awhile. But he didn't tell me where he go to" Mrs Song answered as she put some noodles on my plate. I nodded my head and looked at my food. "Woa, you cook Japchae today! " I cheered up.

"You love Japchae? " Mrs Song asked, interested to know more about me. I nodded my head, "Yeap, I used to eat it with my colleague, Taehyung " I stated.

Jimin on the other hand, who had start eating suddenly stopped when I mentioned Taehyung's name. I noticed his sudden changed so I turned to him. "Hey, what's wrong? " I asked in concern. His eyes moved to me and he asked "Who's Taehyung? "

"My colleague, why? You know him? " I asked. He stopped munching the food in his mouth. He looked like he was trying to remember something. "Jimin? What's wrong? " I asked and he looked at me.

He shook his head, "No, I think I've heard his name once. But I can't remember where ". I nodded slowly and turned back to my food. Does he really knows Taehyung? If yes, then how?