19

"What happened to him?! " Jungkook asked, panicked. He threw all his stuff away and sat on the bed.

Jimin suddenly collapsed after he talked to Aera. So she hurriedly asked Jungkook and Uncle Seon to come home.

"Damn, he's breathing heavily. It's not good " Jungkook cursed as he took his phone. He was going to call a doctor to come and check on his condition.

"Does he has asthma, Uncle? " Jungkook asked, still on the line with the doctor.

"Yes, he used to has asthma but it was awhile ago " Uncle Seon answered. He was so worried about Jimin.

"So hmph— yes, he has asthma " Jungkook said through the phone. After a few minutes, he ended the call and focused on Jimin.

"Did he says anything to you before he fainted? Like saying that he was sick or something? " Jungkook asked Aera. She was so concentrated on Jimin that she didn't notice Jungkook was talking to her.

"Aera? " Jungkook waved his hand in front of her face. She blinked and looked up at him. "What? " she asked in a shaky voice.

Jungkook sighed and repeated his question again. "Did he says something to you before he fainted? "

"No, he didn't say anything to me. We just talked in the kitchen and—" she stopped when she remembered the moment Jimin was about to kiss her.

"And what? " Jungkook asked.

"Uh, he went to the living room. Maybe because his head was hurt. " she answered, trying to forget about the incident. At this point, she just wanted to focus on Jimin's health. Her feelings isn't important at this moment.

Jungkook nodded, "The doctor is on his way here. We just need to wait ". Aera nodded and caressed Jimin's hand gently. He was sweating so badly.

"Nothing to be worry about. He just has a fever. But I'm sure he'll gets better soon. " the doctor said after checking on his condition.

"Are you sure? Then why he suddenly fainted? " Aera asked because she wasn't satisfy with his answer.

"Yes Ms. He fainted because the cells in his body can't carry the harmful taste of the alcohol. Alcoholic drinks has a chemical called Ethanol. It's dangerous if we drink it too much. It can affect our body temperature and give pressure to our organs. " the doctor stated.

"And by his condition, I can tell that he drank more than 2 bottles. That's why he becomes like this. His body can't accept it any more " he added.

Aera was extremely shocked when she heard it. She can't believe that Jimin drank too much.

"So I hope all of you can control him after this. Don't let him drink too much because it would make his condition worse " he said and walked away.

Jungkook turned to Aera because he knew she would be very shocked.

"Why'd he went to drink? Was he stressed? Was it because of me? " Aera asked with her watery eyes. She thought Jimin did that because of her.

Jungkook shook his head, "I don't know what was the exact reason. But for sure, it wasn't because of you. Believe me " he said. He didn't want Aera to feel bad.

She sighed and nodded her head. "Let's get in and see his condition ".

Park Jimin

I was awake from my sleep. I thought it was 7 a.m. but it was already 10 a.m. . I widened my eyes and sat up.