34

Finally, I know how sweet love is.

Thank you for showing me.

"You really did that? For real?! " Aera busted into laughter. She couldn't bare the fact that Jimin used to push Jungkook into a pool because he refused to let him copy his homework.

"I thought smart guys like you don't copy others work. Well, you're a serious character man. But you copy other people's work. How funny " she laughed.

"Well, how smart and how perfect we are, we are still human. We can't get rid from doing stupid things " Jimin giggled. He didn't giggle because he found his story was funny. Instead, he was enjoying seeing Aera laughed because of him.

He felt like he has archived a big achievement in his life; that's to make someone happy. And he did it successfully.

"So, I've tell you about my childhood. How about yours? " Jimin asked as he leaned to the chair.

Aera stopped laughing and wiped her tears with tissue. She cleared her throat and looked at Jimin. "I don't know about my childhood. I don't remember any of them. " she said and Jimin furrowed his brows. "What do you mean? You don't remember your childhood memories? " he asked in confusion.

Aera shrugged her shoulders. "I don't know. Maybe I don't have any " she sighed.

Jimin could feel that Aera wasn't into the conversation. So he changed the topic right away. "You know what? Childhood is not that important. What's important now, you have me " he laughed softly while rubbing her hands.

Aera chuckled at his words and looked at him with soft eyes. "I'm curious. What had happen to you? You changed a lot. " she commented.

Jimin who was about to drink his juice stopped and turned to her. She was waiting for an answer from him. He put the glass back on the table and smiled softly. "I don't know what happened to me. Ask yourself what you've done to me. You changed me" he said

"Me? I changed you? No. No way. I've done nothing. Besides, it's very hard to turn a cold beast like you to a warm man like now. I obviously did nothing " Aera rolled her eyes as she thinks Jimin was lying.

"Yes. I know I was a bad beast who always scares people with my cold behavior. But trust me. You're the one who changed me. I know nothing about happiness until you came into my life. My soul was dying inside. But you saved it from dying. You showed me how sweet love is. I've never craved of getting loved until I tasted yours. You saved my soul. Thank you for that " he smiled genuinely.

Aera wasn't expecting that answer to come out from him. But she believed he was telling her the truth. So she smiled back at him. "I don't know what I have done. But, you're welcome " she smiled and hugged him.

Jimin opened his arms widely and hugged her back. "You love hugging me now, hm? " he asked softly while caressing her soft silky hair.

"That's only because you're hugable " Aera giggled.

1.06 a.m.

It was already late. Yet, Jimin and Aera weren't home at this time. They went out for too long and it make Uncle Seon worried. He didn't sleep because he waited for them to reach home.

He sighed. "Where on earth are them? What if anything occurs and I'm not there to help? Uh. " he shook his head.

They never been this late before.

An hour pasted and finally, he heard a car sound. Uncle Seon stood up from the couch and rushed to the main door.

"Sir " his face lightened up when he saw Jimin and Aera were safe. All his worries disappeared in a blink. He made his way to them and helped Jimin to carry the foods. "It's a lot of food. Where did you go? " he asked, excited to see all the macaroons and cookies.