22

+++

“What is Forever? —living the moment with you

“What is Forever?
—living the moment with you. ”

Park Jimin

Standing right in front of him, I looked into his dark hazel eyes. "So what's now? If you're going to nag at me again, then you can go. I'm tired "

I scoffed and continued my works. I heard he sighed and walked closed towards me. "I'm here not to argue with you, Jimin " Jungkook said as he sat in front of me. He crossed his legs and rested his body.

"Then what you're doing here? Shouldn't you get to work? Your dad might come here to find you. I don't want to meet your noisy dad " I stated, making him chuckled.

"Me either "

I continued my work and ignored him since he had nothing to tell me. But however, he looked different. The way he acted showed that he actually had something to say. The problem was; there was something blocking him from doing so.

But since everyone knows that I hate secrets, I decided to ask him. "I bet you've something to say. Why don't you just open your mouth to speak? " I asked, making him closed his mouth. I know that he was doubting.

"Actually, I want to talk about– Kim Taemin" he finished his sentence which stole my attention. His face.

His face was trying to hide the worries he felt.

But to not overreacting, I turned away and crossed my arms. "Why with him? " I asked, desperately wanting to know the reason. Because he can't know the truth. No one can know the truth.

Jungkook gulped down his saliva as he tried to remain calm. But my sharp gaze make his palm started to sweat.

"You were the one who wanted to ask me. Then open your mouth and speak! " I hit the table and he flinched.

"That girl. I want to know about the girl you had been talking about. I know that Taemin knows about the girl. But why can't I? Why you never tell me about the girl? I'm your best friend " he said as his heart breaks little by little.

"The girl is important to you, right? She means a lot to you. That's why you always get drunk so that you can remember all the memories you had with her! " Jungkook said as he stood up. He was angry. Very.

"Now, I know the reason why you can't be with her. " He said and I felt my heart thumped like hell. My eyes grew wide as I stood up too.

"No. You don't. " I shook my head in disbelief.

Tears started to form in his eyes but he tried his best to hold it. He was mad and disappointed at the same time. "You're crazy Park Jimin. Really " he said as he make his way out from my office.