Then: Sweet Child Of Mine

{•÷×÷×÷×÷•}

The sound of chanting was the first thing that Rosalie had heard. She and her beloved husband Emmett decided to get away for a while and decided to travel a bit for they're wedding anniversary, so they went to New Orleans. I know you're wondering..'why the hell did they go to New Orleans of all places'. Well, that's simple really.....
They don't know either.They just had a feeling like that they had to go they're...in fact this feeling was the real reason that they were here in the first place.

Not because of a wedding anniversary or anything like that..no, they said that so they're family wouldn't worry. They wanted to know what this feeling was, the one that had been plauging them for months on end, nawing at them, tearing them up inside..the itch they can't stratch. The couple had been in New Orleans and still have no idea what has brought them here or what they're looking for. But something is here, so after another night of searching and finding nothing, Emmett and Rosalie left to the Bayou to go hunt, much to Rosalie's disgust.

Trudging through the swamp, alligator infested Bayou, the two had finished eating and we're ready to go home after two months of searching. They finally had enough of searching, wanting to go home more than anything. Emmett sighed after he hung up his phone. "It's done Rose, common, our jet will leave in two hours, let's just go back to the hotel, pack our bags and leave...". Rosalie quickly shook her head.

"No Emmett we're supposed to be here for some reason....." She argued but was quickly cut off. "Rose we've been here for two months I'd like to go home to the others..". "I would to Em but we ha-" Rosalie quickly cut herself off, hearing some strange voices in the distance. Emmett who immediately noticed his wife's quietness turned to her in confusion. "Rose..." he asked.

"Do you here that?" She whispered knowing fully well that he could. The two looked to where the noise was coming from and quickly sped off to see what it was. Coming to a bit of a clearing, they saw five cloaked figures standing around something that lay on a tree stump. Fire torches were in a pentacle around them as salt connected the torches in the shape of the devil's triangle with stump in the middle.

On the tree stump lay a brown woven basket with clothes and blankets inside, but Rosalie noticed something strange in the basket.....it was moving. Then the first cloaked figure spoke up. "Ancestors we offer you this child...a hybrid of vampire and witch, may this sacrifice be worthy of granting us more power" she finished as she pulled a knife from her belt. "Sisters, the time is now...begin your chant". As she said this, the other four began to chant, "varys alum tor virase mor torum bractet anu masha lar nac vorn ". Each time they chanted they got louder each time, until they were shouting

Rosalie and Emmet shared a worried yet very angry glance to each other, how could they try and kill a baby???, An innocent BABY!!!!!!. Rosalie never felt such anger before, all she had ever wanted was a child and now..these...these monsters we're about to kill one for power...OH HELL NO

Without even thinking Rosalie shit out of the bushes and kicked the main witch who held a knife over the crying infant. Quickly snapping her neck, Rose moved to take out the others Emmett who had now joined her, was helping take care of the last few witches.

When the hags were disposed of Rosalie slowly walked over to the crying child and slowly but carefully took the infant from the basket and held her close in her arms. Looking down at her, the babies cries, turned into soft whimpers. Emmett, like a small child peeked his head over Rosalie's shoulder, smiling softly at his mate and the newborn. "Rose...."