then : bath time with Emmett

After two weeks of saying her first word, the Cullen's couldn't be happier. She started to call everyone a name or what sounded like a name. Carlisle said that she was very intelligent for her age which made her parents beam with pride at they're princess.

"Hi princess" Emmett said holding his daughter, as he walked down the hall. Rosalie was out getting more stuff for Faith with Alice and Esme, so it was just Faith and the guys home, and Rosalie had asked Emmett to give Faith a bath since she had been playing with her food and got it every where.

"Da" Faith cheered placing a hand on his check, excited to see her father. Said man laughed. "Yeah sweety, dada, you ready to jump into the bath, mhh, princess?" He asked taking off her dress and placing her in the page basin filled with a little bit of water.

Grabbing the baby shampoo Emmett washed her hair, while the Disney soundtrack played in the background.

Faith giggled at the the rubber duck, every time she pushed it under water, it would pop back up make her laugh.

Emmett laughed, however in the midst of playing with the rubber duck, Faith accidentally flung baby shampoo at Emmett hitting him in the eye.

"Shit" he cursed, grabbing a towel. Jasper rushed after hearing him swear. Now seeing what had happened, he burst out laughing. "Shut up" Emmett groan. "This is your fault"

"How's this ma fault" his accent coming out. "You and Alice were the ones who insisted I wash my baby with this acid" Emmett complained as Jasper rolled his eyes. "Get over you big..Shit!"

Jasper cursed Faith had now flung shampoo in his eye. Emmett smirked at him. "Baby". "Shut up!" Jasper growled the major slowly making an appearance.

"I tell ya, I've been beaten, bitten, tortured, had part of me ripped off, put back together only to be ripped off again...and through all that I can easily say that shampoo in the eye is probably the worst" Jasper commented.

"Emmett, Jasper, please don't swear in front of my granddaughter, if she hears you say that she'll think it's a word sh me can say, she'll say it and Alice and Rosalie will kill you and.shit!"

Guess what......shampoo in the eye

Emmett smiled smugly at him. "I think you need to practice what you preach Carlisle" causing the two younger boys to laugh.

"Shit....."

All three of them froze, looking at the child in the basin. "Shit!" She repeated louder.

Oh no

{•×|ו|•×|ו}

The minute Rosalie came home Emmett quickly gave Faith to her and he, Jasper and Carlisle went running in to the forest.

Rosalie smiled down at her adorable baby who was babbling at her. "Hi sweetie how was your day?" She cooed.

"Shit!"

.............

The boys leaned up against a tree, as they tried to catch a non-existent breath.

"I think we're far enough" Jasper said. The other two sighing in relief.

"EMMETT!!!!!"

Oh crap