Then : Art

"Shit" came a little voice from down the halls.

....

"Emmett I can't believe that you would teach our daughter how to swear, I mean honestly.." Rosalie shouted from outside away from the house, not wanting her baby to hear her shout at Emmett.

"I'm sorry it just slipped out, ok, and it wasn't just me, Jasper and Carlisle.." Emmett tried to pass the blame, hoping to avoid the punishment.

"You expect me to believe that Carlisle would swear in front of our daughter..Jasper I understand, but Carlisle...." Rosalie asked in disbelief.

"Well, well yeah he did and she heard it from him and then she repeated it and...." Emmett began rambling.

Rosalie deadpanned, looking at her husband as he kept on running his mouth.

........

Meanwhile

........

In the nursery, Faith was left on her play mat with a few crayons and pieces of paper, while Alice and Esme were also lecturing they're husband's.

Edward was in his room, brooding. Looking down at the white sheets of paper faith grabbed a yellow crayon and began to draw.

Crayon after crayon, she continued to 'draw', until the pages were full of 'art', or what her young mind would consider art. Faith looked at the pages, whimpering softly, that the pages were full.

Looking to the wall beside her, she squeals in delight before grabbing another crayon and got to work.

.........

Edward didn't know what to think. Walking down the hall to avoid getting shouted at by the Cullen women, he silently moved through the quite hallway, until he heard a small squeal.

Heading into nursery he froze in shock. Colours, shapes and patterns were all over the walls, moving forward slightly to see where Faith was, he heard a crumple under his shoe.

Looking down he picked up a bundle of drawings. The first one was of Carlisle and Esme. It was two stick men, holding hands, one on the left, was wearing white coat, and had orange eyes and yellow hair, the other stickman had brown hair, orange eyes and was holding flowers in her other hand. They were both standing outside on a hill, surrounded by flowers.

Edward felt his lips twitching up slightly. Moving it to the back of the pile, he looked over at the next one and felt a small grin, creep on his face.

The next one was of Alice and Jasper, they too were holding hands, except Jasper was wearing what he could only assume was a baseball hat, and Alice seemed to be holding a shopping bag.

Moving it to the back of the pile, Edward, couldn't help but get a warm feeling in his chest. It was Emmett and Rosalie, Emmett was a buff stick man, and beside him was Rosalie, Rosalie was wrapped protectively in his arms, while Rosalie held a cute drawing of baby Faith.

"Ed.. Edvawd"

Looking down, Edward looked down at the child. How cooed up at him. His smile disappeared slightly until he noticed another drawing in her chubby hands, tilting his head slightly he bent to see what it was.

But before he could he was stopped by a voice. "Oh my god!", Edward looked behind him and saw Rosalie standing there with a look of shock.

"Mama!" Faith cheered, as she saw her mother. "Art, art art" Faith chanted pointing to the walls. Rosalie walked in and picked up Faith.

"Ok, common you, let's fed you, and have some one clean up your art" she cooed, leaving Edward alone..

Standing up to leave, Edward noticed that the picture faith had drawn was left on the floor. Picking it up. He froze at what he saw.

It was him.

Playing the piano with the whole family around him smiling. Edward played, Jasper and Alice danced, Carlisle and Esme were reading and Rosalie and Emmett were listening to the music...and Faith was on top of the piano grinning at him.

.............

2 days later

"Hey Edward have you seen..." Alice asked walking into his room, finding him on the bed reading a book.

On the bedside locker, there was a framed picture of the drawing Faith did of him.

Alice squealed in delight. Edward realizing what she had seen was quick to try to come up with an excuse.

"Uh..it..uh...I...am..a.. terrible, artist?"