Now : I know what you are.....

Sorry for the long wait, I hope everyone is safe and well, thank you so much for your lovely comments

Xxx

Justin rolled around in bed, his mind just wouldn't let him sleep. Like his conscience was trying to tell him something, something he already knew, like it was right there, just on the tip of his tongue. His eyes squinted together in his sleep as memories attacked him.

How the Cullens were so pale,

How they never ate anything,

The first day of school where Edward glared at him and his eyes were pitch black,

Then when he came back they were a golden brown

The dream he had of faith,

Faith and Edward saving them,

The story Leah told him,

Jasper growling like an animal,

The Cullen's telling them of they're powers,

Angela flinching at the coldness of Edward's hands,

The two dead bodies with wounds in they're necks....

He woke with a start, a gasp passed his lips. He tried to control his breathing, Angela sleeping soundly beside him. He looked at the clock that beamed in his face with that red light. 3:24am.

I need to know, what they are.. enough is enough....

Justin thought to himself, before getting out of bed and sitting down at his desk. Opening his laptop, he waited for it to turn on, meanwhile he grabbed the book that almost cost him his good looks, and filled through it. On one of the pages, there was a drawing a skeleton, with fangs.

Underneath the drawing, it said, 'mask depicting the cold one, a terrifying.....' Justin didn't bother to read the rest, it was just the words cold one, that drew his attention. "Cold one" he mumbled quitely to himself. Grabbing the laptop he opened Google and typed it in.

Clicking into different sites, the same things would come up for a cold one. Pale, cold skinned, blood drinker, fangs, demon, undead, speed, strength, immortal

Shutting the laptop quickly. Justin moved away from it as if it burned him. Sighing heavily he ran his hand over his face. Looking over at Angela, his eyes flicked over to the window behind her, where his breath caught in his throat. A pair of golden eyes were staring at him from the trees outside. Justin didn't move, he didn't scream, he just stared into the golden eyes, knowing that tomorrow he was going to have to confront them.

&&&

It was the next morning, Justin had told Angela of what he uncovered, and surprisingly she believed him, but the only way they could be sure was, to confront the Cullen's. Looking around the school yard Angela locked eyes with Edward. From a distance Bella watched the two, she watched as Justin and Angela spilt up, he went in one direction and she went in the other into the woods and Edward following behind her.

Confused the young girl followed them, keeping as quite as she could. After walking far enough into the forest Angela stood with her back facing the Cullen who stood silently behind her. "You're impossibly fast, and strong, your skin is pale white and ice cold.." Angela spoke up her voice breaking.

"Your eyes change colour, and sometimes you speak, like your from a different time, you never or drink anything, you don't go out in the sun light...." She continued, hearing him slowly walk up behind her. "How old are you?".