Spoiler alert•part II (5x08)

Lucifer's POV
Luckily Amenadiel didn't call because of Charlie, he just needed help with something. So after I had this weird situation with Chloe I decided to talk to Linda. I stepped into her office, but she wasn't alone. Maze was sitting on the sofa, her legs positioned on the small table in front of the couch. I said "oh look who's having sessions now", Maze only answered "We were just talking" she rolled her eyes and continued "Anyways, you look like you need Linda more than I do, so let's get started Lucifer. Tell us about your problems!"
What?! Maze is crazy, but I know that. And in that moment I didn't care if she was with me here or not so I just ignored her and started talking to Linda. "See, I have a Problem. Chloe can use my mojo and I don't know how to handle it. She doesn't really care about it and she told me that she won't do it again, but I am still worried. What if it's a message from dad? What if he's trying to manipulate me again?" Linda stared at me with empty eyes and said after a short pause "That Chloe can use your power is a topic we can discuss another time, what I want to know is why it bothers you so much? Isn't it just beautiful that you to work together so well?"
"See, that's just it! I don't know if she even wants to work with me. Lately she's been very off, acting strangely and she's not telling me anything about her life anymore. I feel like I'm loosing her, but.... I don't want to loose her."
"I'm sure Chloe just needs some time to figure things out. And maybe I can talk to her and try to get answers." I thought about it and answered "You do that, doctor. But don't make it too obvious, I don't want to make her even more uncomfortable." "Of course, Lucifer"

Linda's POV
I told Maze we needed to do one of our Ladies-nights again! The last times we achieved what we wanted and got Chloe to spill her feelings. I also informed Ella and called Chloe to tell her we were meeting at Lux at 9pm. That night was a costume party at Lux and we all dressed up very extraordinary.
I almost didn't recognize the others but we finally managed to find each other.
Ella got us a few drinks and Maze made clear that they should keep'em coming.
After a few hours of drinking and dancing we got to the point where we were drunk and sitting down onto one of the couches. I sat next to Chloe and started asking her about the situation with Lucifer.
First she didn't say much , but then she told me how he made her feel and that she had realized what she really felt for him. I think in that moment she also found out what she had been hiding from herself. All the feelings and the emotions came to the surface, because from a second to another she changed the topic to me and Charlie.
I told her about the situation Lucifer and Amenadiel are in and how we are handling the whole parent-thing.
But suddenly it got silent and Chloe started saying "how do you do that, Linda? How do you always keep going even though your life with all these celestial is so complicated, so complex and hard to understand?"
I answered "because it's not. You see Chloe, Lucifer is just like any other man, well a special one, but he's just trying to impress a woman. And that woman is you. He has fallen in love with you and not because he's an angel, because you are his angel. It's not complicated when you start thinking about it. You have to open up to their world. And once you do or maybe you already have, you'll come to terms with what YOU want. Take your time and figure it out. Lucifer certainly won't run out of time."
Chloe just looked at me with tears in her eyes, but she was holding them back. She didn't want to show her weakness and how the whole thing affected her. She turned her head towards the dancing crowd, turned back to me and asked if I wanted to go dance. I know that she was just trying to escape the talk, but I couldn't blame her so I agreed and we went onto the dance floor where we spent the next 4 hours.

Chloe's POV
The day after our girls night I woke up with a headache, I slept till 3 pm and I was shocked because I thought I had to work today. But then I realized that it was Sunday. Luckily. I made myself breakfast - if you can even call it that - and sat down next to Trixie who was doing her homework at the kitchen table. She asked me where I had been and I told I needed some rest because we had a lot to do yesterday.
Yeah, a lot to do.
We partied and I can only remember half of it. But she believed me and continued doing her stuff. Nothing much has happened that day so I went to bed and woke up the next morning by a phone call from the lapd. They told me I had to come to the precinct because a new case had dropped and it was of great importance.
I quickly made myself ready, checked what time it was and then I saw that I didn't set my alarm and it was already 11am when I left the house. When I arrived, Lucifer and I went to the crime scene, did the usual questioning and after we brought the criminal to justice, we went to Lucifer's apartment. I actually don't know why we went there in the first place but then we were standing at his balcony, letting the moon shine onto our faces, because it was already dark outside.
After a few minutes I started saying "Lucifer, I need to tell you something. Maze, Linda, Ella and I went out together yesterday and Linda and I had a small chat about my feelings and about our situation. She opened my eyes and I have realized what was really going on. I have always been trying to find a way around the celestial thing but I can't. I can't stay away from you and that's why, spoiler alert, I want to be with you. I have come to terms with how I feel when I'm around you and I can't nor won't ignore my feelings any longer. I have already told you this before you went down to hell, but I will say it again, because I want you to hear it. Lucifer, I love you."
He clearly was surprised but in a positive way. He exhaled and smiled at me. I couldn't help it but kiss him. Finally, it could just be us and we were both ready. He put one of his hands on my hips and pulled me closer to him while his other hand was holding my face. I immediately felt save again and completely comfortable. He released his lips from mine and whispered "I love you too, Chloe".

Short info:
I'll continue writing this fanfiction as soon as season 5 has aired and I know what (really) happened in those 8 episodes :))) after that I can hopefully get some new ideas and continue with episode 5x09!! Until then have a good time and thanks for reading ❤️