Oh my god! (Final part)

Chloe's POV
I was happy that Lucifer stayed with me and that I didn't have to worry about Michael trying to kill me anymore. We talked a lot and after a day, Trixie and Dan also visited me, so Lucifer could take a break from watching me. Trixie was totally worried about me, but the second she saw that I was doing well she calmed down and smiled again. Lucifer didn't want to leave me at all, but I convinced him to go by telling him that he should figure everything out with his dad and brother in town. After that I stayed 3 more days in the hospital and then left to meet Lucifer at Lux.

Lucifer's POV
*3 days earlier*
I couldn't believe that my brother threatened Chloe. And for that he needed to pay. Which is why I followed and confronted him. He went to Lux, so I figured it would be a good moment to talk to him. He was surprised to see me, because we haven't seen each other in many many years and he actually seemed like he was a bit happy to see me. But I certainly wasn't. "What the hell were you thinking when you tried hurting Chloe like that? I know you are the jealous one, but trying to kill her?! Don't you think you were crossing a line?" He laughed at me saying " Oh Luce, you really think this is about your precious detective huh? Well, sorry to disappoint you, but I am here for other matters. By the way, I don't get what you see in her anyways, she seems like any other chic out here."
That was enough.I couldn't see him insulting me and Chloe anymore, so my anger took over and I punched him in his face. He fell down, but he got up soon after and started hitting me as well. We have been fighting for quite some time, and suddenly Amenadiel showed up and pulled us apart. "What are you two doing here? You are grown up men and not three year olds!". Michael stood up, his face bloody and swollen and he said "look who's finally here. Didn't think you would ever show up. Now that you're so busy with your child"
"How do you know about Charlie?", Amenadiel asked. " "oh, everyone knows about him, but nobody seems to care as much as I do to bring him home. To the silver city!".
Amenadiel then also lost control and lifted Michael up against the wall, which already had blood stains on it, pressing Michaels body into them. He told him that nobody will ever take Charlie away from him and that if he tries to get him, Amenadiel will do anything to protect his son. Even if it meant hurting his siblings.
Michael had to promise that he wouldn't take Charlie nor hurt anyone down here on earth, because he knew he couldn't win a fight against Amenadiel. Since Michael didn't have anything else left to do here, he went back to the silver city, hopefully staying there this time. I don't get why he wouldn't just be happy for his brother. I mean he could also have a good life but instead he is ruining everybody else's.

Chloe's POV
I went over to Lucifer's penthouse, finding it messed up with chairs laying on the floor, dry blood on the wall and a crashed piano in the middle of the room. I got scared that something might have happened to Lucifer, so I took out my gun and went up to the penthouse. Luckily, I saw him sitting on the piano, playing a slow song, we once danced to. I put my gun away , went towards him and hugged him from behind.
It felt so good to have him back, feeling his skin and muscles against my body again. "Hey" I said while smiling at him with hearts in my eyes. "Look who's back on her feet. I'm glad you're okay. Look I got something for you." I was still smiling and I sat down next to him on the piano chair. He started playing something new. A song I never heard before and it sounded beautiful. "I wrote this one for you Chloe. I had some free time and I wanted to surprise you when you came home from the hospital." "Wow, Lucifer thank you". After he finished playing, I raised my hand and touched his cheeks, turning his face towards me. Then I came closer and gave him a soft kiss. He also smiled and said "Ugh, I've missed this!"
I was so happy that I made it and that I could finally spend my time with him again, knowing that he'd protect me at any cost. And the question about Lux being destroyed also got solved when he told me about the fight with his brother. Another situation that showed me, that Lucifer would do anything for the people he loves. Even if it meant going against his family.

Amenadiels POV
Michael always has been a rule breaker, but I couldn't understand why he would threaten the child of one of his brothers. It's not really like him to go this far. I mean he always has his reasons and he surely has one for this, I just wish he would've talked to us about it and not acted behind our backs. Anyhow, after the thing with Michael I tried talking to dad, who also paid me a visit during his stay. I now know that he wants to keep Charlie save and look out for Lucifer and Chloe, because they had such a hard time these past years and it wasn't supposed to be like that at all. I still don't know why they had so many difficulties, because normally a miracle like Chloe doesn't have it that hard. That's another mystery I hope will be solved sooner or later.