CHAPTER 14. 𝑺𝒍𝒆𝒆𝒑

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ's ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.

I carefully stood up and stepped away from the ropes. I walked slowly away, the same way we came here as I tried to not wake them up.

As I got further away I heard someone sitting up. I turned around and saw GD looking at me.

„Go, just go!" He whispered. I started to hurry, still trying to be quiet. When I was so far away that I almost couldn't see them, I heard GD shout.

„He has escaped! Get the fuck up! This way, I saw him!" He leads them the other way to let me get away. I'll come back for you.

It was dark and now I didn't know where to go. I couldn't recognize anything that I saw on the way here.

The moon was the only thing that gave out some light. It was the night of the full moon and I felt stronger, but it's the same for the rogues here.

I needed to be careful or I might not get out of here alive..

Suddenly I heard footsteps walking on the dry grass- and they were many. The closest tree was thick so I hide behind it, looking out for some movement.

I saw three wolfs sniffing the ground. It shouldn't take long for them to find my scent. I was right, they lifted their heads up and looked my way.

„H-hey guys, I'm not a threat.. I'll just leave and-" They started to walk closer. I understood that they didn't care to listen to me.

As they started to run to me, I did the first thing that came up my mind. I jumped up and starting climbing the tree, I broke some branches on the way up there.

One of them put their front paws on the tree, growling as I sat on the strongest branch.

They backed away a little from the tree, laying down as they were waiting for me to get down.

I don't know how long I can stay up here. I haven't eaten the whole day.

After a long time, up on that tree, I felt weak. I don't know if I could keep the balance up here any longer.

One of the wolfs probably noticed that as he turned to his human form. He had scars over his whole body and a ripped piece of fabric over one of his eyes.

„Why don't you come down before you just fall? Accept your fate" I knew he was right but I didn't want to give up. I can't give up..

„Jimin! Where are you?! I really need you!" I tried to reach him but I felt nothing.

I felt more helpless then ever. I never ever thought that a day where I would need him will come.

What should I do now? I tried to take deep breath to stay still and calm while they just laid there, looking
at me nonstop.

„Jungkook! I'm on my way!" I heard him! And the connection was strong! I stood up, held the tree for balance and looked around.

I saw Jimin in his wolf form. He was running with Yoongi, Taehyung, Chan
and someone I didn't recognize.

I waved with my free arm and felt happy tears forming.

„Jimin! Over here!" I shouted and the rogues under the tree turned to them and stared growling before they all attacked.

I was up on the tree without energy to help as they were fighting. But when I saw one rogue trying to attack Jimin who was still fighting an other, something sparked in my head.

No one else would be able to get to him on time- I impulsively jumped down.

On the ground I turned to my wolf form and jumped on the rogue before he could bite my mate.