CHAPTER 23. 𝑱𝒆𝒍𝒂𝒐𝒖𝒔

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ's ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.

As Jimin picked me up, my ankle hit against his arm. I whimpered at the pain and of course, he immediately reacted.

„Shit, where does it hurt? I will be more gentle” He said as I dug my face into his neck, staying there as it was still stinging.

„I have contacted Jin already so he will be ready when we get back” Yoongi explained.

My mate nodded and we started walking back. Yoongi turned to his wolf form so he wouldn't hurt his feet more.

When we came back, both Jin and Jisoo were waiting for us.

Through the mind-link I contacted Jin to bring his mate after hearing Yoongi trying to hold in his whimpers of
the pain. I smiled at Jisoo, she's often busy so I was happy to see her.

„It's fun to see that you can still smile when you are hurt, that is a good sign” Jimin put me down on the couch as Yoongi sat down beside me.

„Move your ass to an other couch” Suddenly Jimin said and Yoongi looked quite mad before he leaned back as a no.

„You have gotten to close to him, what did you even do in the forest?” My mate asked and I knew what was happening right now.

I tried to stop him but then Yoongi stood up from the couch, looking at him with raised eyebrows.

„Excuse me?! I just got into a freezing stream to get him back faster than wait for you. I thought that you will be happy if I got less hostile with him!”

Jimin lifted me up again to put me down in the other couch so Jin could treat me while the continued arguing, or fighting

„And why have you stopped being hostile? Have you started to love him or something?!” Yoongi now said with raised voice.

„You are an unmated wolf after all, how can I trust you with my mate!” Jimin shouted back.

I quickly looked at Yoongi, he looked devastated. The thing he didn't want to was to lose his trust.

„You a forbidden to be close to him if you two are alone!”

„But— Taehyung is close with him. Why do you suspect me and not him...” Yoongi said, his voice so broke that I thought he will cry at any moment.

I felt that this was my fault. If I didn't continue to chase him and didn't try to jump over the river this wouldn't happen.

„Taehyung will be my beta and there is a good reason for that, I trust him with my life. I trust that he would take care of the pack if I can't”

Yoongi was really close to breakdown. I'll not let this continue. I lightly pushed Jin out of my way, without hurting him of course.

When I stood up, I stamped my injured foot on the floor.