CHAPTER 21. 𝑻𝒉𝒂𝒕 𝑩𝒊𝒕𝒄𝒉 𝑾𝒂𝒏𝒏𝒂 𝑭𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ's ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.

„What is it?" Chan asked. I didn't take my eyes of the trees, waiting for something or someone to move again.

„Didn't you hear?" I asked, still looking in the forest— „Something is there"

„I didn't hear anything and I don't feel anything. It might had been a bird" Changbin said. As I couldn't see anything I turned back.

I knew I didn't hear wrong, it must have been Jimin because the wind was blowing towards the forest I can feel his sent.

ʟᴀᴛᴇʀ

„He is watching me, but why?" I was deep in thoughts walking home, I was both thinking about Jimin and food.

„God I'm soo hungry!" Was I about to die of huger? Probably not. Does it feel like it? Ooh yes. Just ten minutes and I'll be home—

„Long time no see" I heard that fucking woman voice say beside me. I stopped and sighed.

Hyuna continued— „What is it, didn't you miss me?"

„Hyuna I'm not in the mood" I said and continued walking, already tired of her shit. I don't have time to deal with her right now, I just want to lay in bed and sleep.

„Is it about Jimin? Is he tired of you already?" Hyuna said as I signaled to her that I was going to continue walking away but she didn't stop it.

„I have borrowed candy from my little brother" My eyebrows crashed together.

I turned around to ask her why I should care, but she didn't have to talk. She was biting on an althea root.

„It's yummy!" Something clicked.

„You are Sehun's sister, aren't you?" I asked as she tilted her head to her side.

„How haven't I noticed that earlier, both annoying, both disrespectful"

„Wow, don't compare me to him.. Even if he is my brother, he is still slow, I must have gotten all the brain and nothing was left for him" She said.

I don't think there were any brain for them at all, she just got more arrogance.

„But I don't have time to stay here, I'm going to meet Jimin, I hope I don't have to see you later" She said and started to walk but I stopped her by grabbing her arm.

„And you thing I'll believe you? Jimin wants to be alone" I said as her fucking smile didn't help my nerves.

„Why did he come to me yesterday then?" Yesterday when he pushed me away. No, she is just playing with you.

„He told me that you didn't show him any love so he came to me instead"

I lost it, I was going to hit her but she turned to her wolf form and ran into the woods.

„Come back you coward!" Turning to my own wolf form, I ran after her.

We ended up in a forest. My inner wolf was going crazy of just thinking of them two.

I know that anger is a wolfs worst enemy when you can't control it, but she is a fucking weak bitch, root or not, she is dead.

„Come out, I won't kill you this time if you just go home" I don't even know if I was lying or not.

„It was here where we met yesterday" I heard Hyuna say behind me and I growled as I turned to her. My growling stopped as I saw Jimin's T-shirt in her hands, all torn apart.

„Aish, he was in such a hurry to get it of his steaming body and I didn't complain" She said licking her lips and smirking at me. Everything in my sight got red.