CHAPTER 32. 𝑭𝒊𝒓𝒔𝒕 𝒎𝒆𝒆𝒕𝒊𝒏𝒈 𝒂𝒏𝒅 𝒂 𝒍𝒊𝒕𝒕𝒍𝒆 𝒇𝒊𝒈𝒉𝒕

Jungkook's P.O.V

I almost panicked over how fast he could move in water, I wouldn't be able to swim to the ladder in time so I hurried to where Taehyung stood.

„Tae, please help me up!" He smiled as he took my hand and with no problem pulled me up.

I quickly ran without looking back as I could hear Jimin getting up from the water.

„Don't you dare to pick his side Taehyung!" Jimin shouted. We all started laughing and I ran into the house.

For another half an hour he chased me around the house until he got tired because I was very fast.

*later*
A day later I was sitting in the living room with the boys, waiting for my brother.

I don't know how many times they have told me that I am annoying, first I tapped my finger on the table, then I got a hold of a pen and made a clicking sound with it.

Now I'm forced to sit on Jimin's lap so I can't do anything, first I tried to get away from him but after like three minutes I gave up.

Now it has been like fifteen minutes like this. I'm kind of nervous, I don't know who he is, I don't know if he will even like me.

A knock was heard from the door and I could see a tall figure behind the glass.

I quickly stood up and hurried over the door, taking a deep breath before opening the door—

„Are you Jungkook?"

„Yes, that's me" I answered quietly. I didn't know what to do but he suddenly smiled and hugged me gently.

Jimin's irritation was so obvious to my wolf. He took my arms and backed up a little, he had a tough exterior but he is so gentle.

„Mom has told me so much about you, she didn't lie when she said that I had a pretty little brother" He said as I blushed and looked down at my feet.

„I'm happy to meet you, I didn't know I had a brother before... but I'm happy I know now" He said and looked behind me, probably looking at Yoongi, Taehyung and a really annoyed Jimin.

„This is my mate and friends, please introduce yourself" I said and looked at the guys.

Jimin just raised an eyebrow and looked at him— „He hasn't even told us his name yet"

I got as annoyed as he was and stared at him pretty intensely. Is he having a problem because he isn't my real brother and sees him as a treat? Really?

„It's fine, I'm Zitao, but I'm fine with just Tao!"

He was looking kind of emotionless at them compared when talking to me— „Uuh

He was looking kind of emotionless at them compared when talking to me— „Uuh.. This is Jimin my mate, this is Taehyung and Yoongi"

I just wanted to make it quick. It was really an awkward silence.