CHAPTER 19. 𝑰 𝒘𝒊𝒍𝒍 𝒉𝒖𝒓𝒕 𝒚𝒐𝒖

ᴊᴜɴɢᴋᴏᴏᴋ's ᴘ.ᴏ.ᴠ.

When we finally came home, we find Yoongi pacing back and forth in the living room, obviously stressed.

„What's wrong?" Taehyung asked, walking up to him.

At first he couldn't get out a word, but after he sighed it was easier for him to talk.

„Jimin has locked himself in his room and he's completely silent.." Yoongi answered and they both looked at me. Of course, I understood the hint.

„I'm on my way" I said as I hurried upstairs. I was a little nervous to knock on the door but I really wondered what's wrong.

I can't even feel anything from our bond, I guess he blocked me out. As he is stronger now it can be a possibility. But then he must know I'm behind the door right now.

„Jimin, can you let me in? I know something is wrong.." I said as I knocked on the door, but no answer.

I put my ear against the door and activated the wolf hearing ability. I-I can't hear anything— not even breathing.

„Yoongi! Taehyung! Help!!" I quickly shouted as they ran up to me as fast as they could, probably thinking I got hurt or something.

„What is it?!" Taehyung shouted when they saw me as they ran around the corner.

„P-Please, break down the door! I-I can't even hear him b-breathing"

Now I could see the fear in their eyes. Yoongi ran up, pushed me aside and started to bang on the door with his shoulder. Like without any problem, it broke.

I ran in the room but I couldn't see him anywhere— „Where is he? I can't feel him. Stop fricking blocking me out!" I looked up when I felt his scent on the balcony.

I didn't hesitate to jump up on the railing.

„Jungkook what are you doing?! Don't jump! We are on the second floor!" Taehyung shouted but I just looked back at them for one second, I did what I do best, not listening.

If I can't find him just by my instinct because of that jerk, I'll sniff him out.

As I landed on the ground, of course I hurt my left wrist. But that will just help me, let's see how long he can block me out while I'm hurt.

I turned to my wolf form, it hurt to stand on my left paw but I told myself many times that it's to my advantage.

I started to sniff the ground and found his sent right away.

„Jungkook! Are you okay? Jimin will kill us if you are fucking hurt!" I heard Yoongi shout but I was determined to find him.

„Come back here you brat! If you think that—" His voice got more quiet and then completely disappeared as I ran further away.

If they think they can stop me now, forget it. Maybe this is just mate instinct but right now I need to find him.

He had been running right outside of the village and into the hunting grounds. The grass and moss were wet so it got harder to follow his sent.

When I was really far in the woods, I heard his breathing, thanks god, he is at least alive.

I found him sitting against a tree. He knew I was there, no doubt. Walking up to him still in my wolf form, running all the way here I knew he didn't want to talk.

I lay down next to him and after some seconds he sighed and looked at me.

„Did you have to get hurt? Sometimes I think that you just hurt yourself to get my attention" Jimin said. I growled low for just a short second as a no.