thirty

[a/n: 11 days until my birthday are u excited for me]

[a/n 2: also i keep changing which harry i use but does it matter i really like this harry in the above/side picture okay]

~~~

harry pulls at the ends of his sleeves, playing with his rings and making his bandana tighter. he glances at his face in the reflection of his phone and okay, maybe he should have worn a different shirt. what if louis didn't like football, or maybe this was a hockey jersey, but really, who was louis to judge?

his phone buzzes, causing him to jump and bite down on the one of many lollipops he had.

louis: where are u bRUH

harry giggles (how manly, right?), telling him that he's in the dinosaur cafe, and to hurry up. he brushes a few curls behind his ear, mentally debating on whether or not he needs his mother to cut his hair, although last time his hair was cut by her, he ended up with a bald spot.

theres two hands being covered over his eyes, a small voice mumbling, "i sure hope this is you, harry."

"nope!" he plays. "you got the wrong guy."

"oh boy," he mumbles, removing his hands. "you're even cuter in person!" he pulls at harry's cheeks, smiling down at him.

harry stands up, wrapping his arms around louis and lifting him a few inches above the ground. "you're so," he pauses. "tiny! look at you!"

"shut up, 'm not tiny." he defends.

"like a little bird, you're even puffing out your chest."

"can we go look at the dinosaurs? i'm going to leave you alone, don't try me, babe."

"you can't leave me alone!" he rolls his eyes. "wait, babe? you called me babe? louis!" he hugs him, pressing a sloppy kiss to his forehead.

"stop, stop. let's go, you probably have a curfew, cutie."

~~~

"louis?" harry whispers, crawling along the floor. "what the fuck did you do? i went to the bathroom?"

"okay, i knocked over a display. on accident, mind you! i fucking panicked and ran, they might be looking for me."

"tell them it was an accident? are we even supposed to be back here? c'mon, let's go, it's so fucking dark, i can't see where you went."

"harry, they're going to catch me! are you not worried?" he scoots along the floor, searching for harry in the darkness.

he crawls forward, putting his hands in front to look for harry's body. "oops!" he hears harry giggle when his head bumps against louis'.

"hi." louis replies. [a/n: yes i did that fucking fight me nerd (i couldn't remember who said what but u know)]

"here, hold my hand, to help you  stand up." harry demands. "come on, up you go."

"there's light over here, i think." louis mumbles, walking through a closed door. "oh god, we're next to the dinosaur exhibit again. they're going to catch me."

"louis," he sighs. "luckily you're cute."

"you're cute."

"nice one, louis." harry rolls his eyes, pulling a sucker out of his pocket.

"no really, can we take a picture? you're so cute, i'll take one of you."

"what?" harry questions, too late as louis snaps a picture of him. "goodbye, louis." he mumbles, turning to walk back the way they crawled.

he can hear the camera shutter again, a voice calling out, "wait! babe! you can't let them catch me! i'm not going to stop taking photos, if you don't wait!"

"i'll suck your dick if you leave me alone?" harry shakes his hips. "y'know i'm legal now, right?"

"wait, what?" his cheeks flush.

"you're so cute, louis."

~~~

[a/n: this chapter was a big train wreck oooops i didn't know what to write about]

[a/n 2: alSO ALNOST 2K BUT I WAS JUST SAYING THANK YOU FOR LIKE 1.4K YESTERDAY I CA TNJ ILOVE YIY]