FOUR-ty

[a/n: see what i did with the chapter title lmao]

[a/n 2: also i was avengerszayn!!! new user, new me, same shitty story. thank you for 5k btw ily!!!!]

~~~

louis had a cute little studio apartment. it had a small kitchen, a tiny little bathroom just off that, a living room with a balcony, and a bedroom.

harry walks into louis' bedroom, tossing his night bag down onto the plush bed.

"do you have wifi?" harry calls out, hearing louis shuffle around in the kitchen.

"yeah, sure."

"what's the password?" he yells towards him.

"isuckcock69." he replies. "of course i don't have wifi, i use the neighbors, i am too cheap for that."

"hey, that's stealing." but harry connects his phone to it anyways.

harry wastes time in louis' room, scrolling around on instagram and tweeting something that doesn't really make sense, but, since he's a boy and he's cute, people retweet it, anyways. he finally walks out once half an hour has passed and louis hasn't joined him in his room.

he walks out of his room, seeing louis spread eagle on the carpet leading to his kitchen, halfway in the living room.

"what're you doing?" harry ducks down next to him, poking his stomach.

"it's so hot. the floor is cold."

"turn the heat off?"

"but," he pauses. "i don't wanna stand up." he finishes.

"louis, come on." harry pulls at his hand, dragging him along the floor.

"harry. leave me to die."

"what?"

"i said leave me to fry."

"it's bed time."

"but this is a sleepover?" louis questions. harry lifts him up over his shoulder, carrying louis like a ragdoll.

"we'll cuddle. that's a sleepover thing, right? right." harry mutters, putting louis on the bed where he quickly strips to just his boxers.

"we can do this again," he pauses to yawn. "next weekend, yeah."

~~~

[a/n: i think i might end this soon, idk. (or course after i give u filthy animals some smut)]

[a/n 2: this chapter sucked sorry]