L O S T M O R T A L S

DISCLAIMER

This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author's imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

This is not professionally edited, so please understand if it has grammatical and/or typographical errors.

Plagiarism is a crime.

© Lostmortals

BLURB

Orphic Academy unlocks the peculiarity within.

Exiquel Four Zobel knows one secret of the universe because of her brother. She is aware of a realm created by mankind— the Orphic Dimension.

When her brother, Ezekiel Nine, was caught going to the Orphic Dimension, she followed him out of curiosity. However, her brother went missing.

She enters Orphic Academy, a school for peculiars. Clearly, she did not belong because she never unlocked any abilities, unlike her brother.

But that was what she thought.

Will Orphic Academy help find her lost brother? Will they accomplish in finding him, or will she be the one lost in this realm?

AUTHOR's NOTE

Hi! This is the third book under the series, Academies of Realms. This can be read as a standalone novel, meaning you do not have to read the previous books. This has nothing to do with Phoenix Academy and Aerilon Academy. Though, nabanggit na 'tong place sa Chapter 30 ng P.A.

Was The Zodiac Secret to The Orphic Secret.

Inspired by the Warcross series by Marie Lu + Divergent Series by Veronica Roth.

And here's another cover from beauxif in Wattpad <3 Enjoy reading!

Votes and comments are highly appreciated.