postlude

"And the raindrops reminded those who are struggling that even the rain has heartbeats, that we will always have heartbeats too, and that we must go on to see the beauty of rainbows."

— an unknown random context

THE ORPHIC SECRET

"Indeed, the Orphic Dimension was created. It wasn't exactly a secret how the dimension came to be one," I said to the little girl cradled in my arms.

"Is it done? What's the Orphic Secret po? How about Zero po? What happened to him?" tanong ng bata sa'kin.

Napangiti naman ako, "Remember when I told you that Zero was the son of two powerful creatures?"

Tumango naman ang bata, "Yes. The son of Seraphin and Callista."

"Now, do you remember the time where Serpahin and Callista fought inside his own mind?" tanong ko.

Napapalakpak naman ang bata, "Yes! I remember po! Where there was a big serpent and dragon!"

She giggled more and I caressed her light green hair. "You really love that part, huh?"

Tumango naman siya.

"You see, Zero can do that too. He can make his mind a living dimension. He is that powerful," paliwanag ko.

"How about the zero curse, Mama?" tanong niya.

I smiled, "He still has it, baby. That is why he can't create Four again, like what Seraphin and Nine did."

"That's sad," she said and pouted. "Where is he, Mama?"

"So he is now in a deep deep slumber, but he is awake in his own mind dimension, and let me tell you a secret that others do not know."

Nagningning naman ang mata niya, at mas lalong lumapit sa'kin. "Don't tell this to your father, okay, baby?" sabi ko.

Tumango-tango naman siya. "I promise po!"

I beamed at her and finally finished the story, "The Orphic Secret is that Zero and Four lived happily ever after in his own mind dimension. They also exist in this world, baby. Four still exists, and the raindrops are reminders that she still lives."

Napapalakpak naman siya. She even pointed at the window, "Look, Mama! It's raining! Four must be happy!"

Napatakbo naman siya papunta sa may bintana, at natatawa ko siyang sinundan. I looked at my own reflection in the window, and I saw my dark blue hair and black eyes reflect the raindrops too.

I smiled, "Thank you, Four." Thank you for letting me see the rainbows again.

The Orphic Secret
By lostmortals
Plagiarism is a crime.

End.

Thank you very much for reading!