•4•

Rico's POV

I was sitting in my office and decided to check on Ivy. Just as I was about to get up I heard an engine roar. I quickly stood up and looked out the window of my office that faces the front gates and driveway. I look out just in time to see a familiar Black Harley speed out of the gates. I quickly round up the guys and follow the tracker that I secretly put on her bike. We take three cars, Rex and I in one, the twins in the second, and three of my other most trusted men in the third.

I look at the tracker and realized she stopped at the underground fighting rings!!!! What is she doing there?!?!?!

We head inside unnoticed and see a large crowd gathering in a circle. I look around taking in the large room filled with people. Some people may be shocked that a gang leader like me isn't involved in underground fighting. I am brought out of my thoughts when I am rudely elbowed in the ribs by Rex. I look to where he is staring and see Ivy, she has her hair pulled back and is in full black workout clothes, She is wrapping her hands and talking to a guy that look very familiar, I just can't put my finger on why he looks familiar.

I watch as she climbs into the ring and looks her opponent up and down. He is three times her size and I watch as he smirks at her. I am guessing he says a snarky comment by the way her fists clench. She stars him down and when the bell rings signaling the fight the guy tries to pounce on her. She is to quick for him and dodges while jabbing him in the side with her elbow. She grabs his arm flipping him to the ground. He struggles to get up and she smashes her elbow to his chest. She starts punching him repeatedly in the face until he was unconscious and blood was pouring out of his nose. The guy from earlier pulled her off of the unconscious man and pulled her back to the corner where her stuff was. I look of at the guys to see they have the same look on their faces that I have on mine.....amazement, shock, awe, and little bit of pride. Jace was videoing the whole time and sent the video to my phone. I look up and notice that Ivy was gone. I quickly gather the guys up and we speed home in hopes to beat her to the house.

Still in shock we will walk into the house and the room was filled with members since they just returned from a mission. They noticed the look on our faces and one of the snipers spoke up "What's wrong with you guys?"

Jace just says "See for yourself" he hooks his phone up to the projector we have for making plans and shows the video of Ivy fighting.

When the video ended everyone was speechless and some of them looked scared. Just as they were about to respond we heard footsteps behind us. We turned around and were met by ivy looking at us strangely. I noticed she was now in her pajamas and she must have showered because she didn't have anymore blood on her. She didn't have and bruises so you would not even know of the events that took place less than an hour ago unless you were there. We must have been staring because she stops walking and just stares back at us.

"What is wrong with you guys?"

No one knew how to answer but I decided to just straight up tell her.

"When you stuck out we followed you and watched you fight." Her response surprised me

"I know, you put a tracker on my bike."

"How did you know that?"

She rolled her eyes mumbling amateurs under her breath and said "Years of experience"