•5•

It has been about a week since I found out that Ray works for Rico and it has been pretty calm. I have been doing school and the gang has been running smoothly. Rico told me that he  has announced the adoption to the gang and that I had to meet everyone. He told me we would go to the gang house later today.

I just finished lunch and Rex ran into the kitchen telling me that they were ready to go. I learned that Rico always had the twins and Rex with him unless they were busy. Rose also decided to go with us this time.

We pulled up to a house a little bigger then Rico's house and we get out. Walking up to the house I look at Rico and say "I'm not going to have a gun in my face when I walk in, right?" He deadpans and says "Ha-Ha,no" while rolling his eyes.

Rose just looks at him with a deadly face and asks "What?" he says "I will explain later" she just replies "You sure are" he gulps and she walks in first. I was shocked at who was standing in front of me........

KEEP GOING

ALMOST THERE

HAHA SO CLOSE

YOU MADE IT!!!!

Rico's POV

"IVY!!!!!"

I turn around to see Ivy jump into the arms of one of the gangs best trainers. I then realize why the guy with her at the fight looked so familiar, it was Ace.

When Ace sees me his eyes widen when he realizes that I am the one that adopted Ivy. "How did you and Ivy meet?"

He looks at Ivy and then motions for us all to sit down. I think everyone is curious how she knows so many people that work for us because I know I am.

Ivy goes first "I had wandered into a fight when I was about 12. Some guy came up to me and told me this was no place for a little girl. I got mad and punched him in the gut as hard as I could and he fell back. I continued walking until I got to the ring. I was amazed by all the different moves they were doing, I was watching them fight when I felt a hand on my shoulder. I immediately went into defence mode but when I turned around the I saw a guy about 20 years old and his eyes held nothing but wonder and surprise. He lead me away from the fight to a bench in the corner and asked me why I was there. I told him that I was an orphan and needed to get away from the house. He told me he was willing to train me, I was beyond excited. I had always wanted to learn to fight and I already knew the basics and I was happy someone was willing to help me I was shocked that anyone cared. For some reason I did something that I have never done before, I trusted someone. I don't know why considering that I just met him and he was in an underground fight. He has stayed an important part of my life ever since and he has never left me and always helped me when I needed it the most." I was shocked that she just displayed more emotions in one conversation then I have seen since I met her.

Ace cleared his throat and began his side of the story "It was a normal night for me, I was at the fights and I saw this little girl watching with a look of awe and longing. I walk up to her and bring her over to the bench. She told me stuff about her and I could see that this was something she really wanted and I could tell that she had been through alot and needed someone. I promised myself that I would be that someone. Every since that day she has become my little sister and I have become her older brother along with Nate. Ivy introduced us last year. I always wonder how different life would be for both of us if we hadn't met."

After we talked with Ace some more and Ivy met everyone else I told Rose to take Ivy home because I had some work to do. Rose knew what I meant but Ivy didn't.

Ivy's POV

Once Rose and I get home I go into the kitchen for a snack and Rose tells me she is going for a swim. I pull out my phone and start scrolling through instagram. About half an hour later I get a call from Nate, I answer it and he sounds super excited

*The Call*

N- Hey, guess what!!

I- What?!

N- I GOT ADOPTED

I- NO WAY THAT IS AWESOME!!! Will we still be able to see each other?

N- Of course, did you really think you could get rid of me that easily? I am about to walk into their house now!

I- bet you will have a better time than I did since I had a gun to my head

N- Haha sooo funny

I just rolled my eyes at him and heard the front door open. I realized that Rico should be home by now and it is probably him. I realize that Nate is ranting about something and I don't know what it is. All of a sudden I hear Nate say he just got to his new home, I run out of the kitchen to see Rico, Rex, and the twins come in the door with Nate!!! Nate is still holding the phone and grinning from ear to ear.

I scream and run to him "Surprise!!"

I turn to Rico and he started to explain as Rose walked into the room smiling. "I realized that you truly needed each other. You are siblings, family doesn't need to be blood. I saw how upset you were to leave each other and how happy you both were at the garage."

For the next hour we explain the gang to Nate and Rico tells him that he is first to take over the gaang. Nate then explained to him that he didn't mind being in the gang but he didn't want to be the leader. We decided that I would take over when I turned 18 and Nate would be second in command.