•12•

Blaze's POV
Coming to meetings with dad is sooooo boring. I would rather be doing anything else. We are at Rico's shooting range, he is a friend of my fathers and has known me since I was little. I heard he adopted a daughter but figured she would be super girly and stay with Rose most of the time.

I decided to wonder around the shooting range and was about to just sit and play on my phone when I saw someone who made my heart momentarily stop. She was breathtaking, I have never seen someone as beautiful as her. She had dark almost black hair that was up in a bun on top of her head. She had tan skin and a small frame. You could see that she has muscle by the way she was holding herself. She was effortlessly shooting the gun she was holding and hitting the target perfectly.

Leaning against the wall I clapped my hands gaining her attention.

When she turned around I realized she is the girl my father showed me a picture of, she was Rico's daughter.

"Who are you?" She asked.

Smirking I replied "My name is Blaze Anderson."

"Well Blaze Anderson what do you want?" She said with attitude.

I wasn't used to that response from girls. Normal they would get all nervous and quiet or try to impress me.

I quickly recover though
"Nothing it just isn't everyday you see a pretty girl like you in a place like this."

"Mhm"

She goes back to shooting but I continue to stare at her.

Turning back around she asked again "Are you just going to stand there and stare at me."

"Yeah, I might do just that."

She rolled her eyes and studied me for a minute. After talking to her for a bit I told her why I was there. She got her stuff and while returning the guns she seemed kinda of in a daze so I grabbed her hand and guided her towards my dad who was still talking with Rico.

Ivy's POV
(One week later)
Blaze and I have gotten really close over the last week and I really like him. He is around a lot now that we are friends and I found out that Carter is the one Rico has been busy with and Blaze just never came. Now that we are friends he comes almost everyday with Carter.
Right now I am being shaken awake, very rudely might I add and the person who is doing it is about to loose their arms.
Snapping my eyes open I go to attack the person who woke me from my wonderful sleep but was stopped when I was pushed out of the bed and not so gracefully onto the floor. Still in shock, I just roll over to stare at the ceiling and see Blaze's head pop over the side of the bed, looking down at me.

"Hehe oops, I didn't mean to push you that hard." He says while I glare at him. He just smiles innocently and helps me up.

Still glaring at him I walk into the bathroom shutting the door behind me and I hop into the shower.

Once I was done I wrap the towel around me and crack the door. I don't see Blaze so I walk into my room and see an outfit layer out on the bed with a note.

Put on this outfit and meet me in the back garden.
~Your favorite person

Laughing at the note and a little bit curious I look at the outfit to see that it is actually cute.
It is a bit more girly then I normally go for but it is a cute navy and white stripped romper with tan heels. I think he wants me to break my neck. I pair the outfit with some cute gold necklaces and some gold earrings.