Nicolas Vanderwoodsen

Tom was walking down the halls of Hogwarts when he heard a ruckus. There was simply no other way to describe it, it was a ruckus.

This was a restricted part of the school, even though he was a perfect, Tom was not exactly supposed to be there either. The noises got louder as he approached and he was shocked as a blond ran passed him in an 18th century ball gown at full speed. She was quickly followed by A boy who was chasing her, he was dressed as a king.

Tom did not understand what was going on. When suddenly a gong sounded and thirteen more immaculately dresses students showed up. Tom concealed himself in the shadows.

"Et esque te mind!" Called one.

"In omnia parratus!" Called another.

Tom rounded the corner but in that instant they were all gone.

Tom stood there confused for five seconds before spinning on his heel and returning to the library where he intended to spend the rest of the night researching dark magic.

Three hours later, Tom heard the doors to the library burst open, curious to see what the commotion was about, he turned his handsome head to look at the door.

Nikolas Vanderwoodsen had just entered the library.

Vanderwoodsen was handsome, only a blind idiot wouldn't be able to see that. He was tall with chocolate brown hair and deep blue eyes. Vanderwoodsen was an intelligent boy, but he didn't need to study.

Vanderwoodsen scanned the library before his eyes settled on Tom. He marched over a goofy smile played across his features.

"Riddle, how are you on this, the finest of days?" Asked Nikolas, flashing him his smile.

Tom rolled his eyes, Nikolas was an arrogant swine who got whatever he wanted. Of course Tom was envious of this quality, and had Nikolas not been a Gryffindor he would have been invited to join the knights in an instant.

"What do you want, Vanderwoodsen?" Asked Tom.

Nikolas, being the daft fool that he was took Tom's book and tried to balance it on his head, failing rather miserably.

"Woah, woah, why all the hostility, Riddle? I'm the reason you aren't getting obliviated for what you saw today." Said Nikolas, scanning the cover of his book, which was just spells thank god.

Tom froze, Vanderwoodsen was involved?

"Of course, I can change that." Said Nikolas. "Can't have Sluggy's Lap dog running around the school spreading what he saw." Said Nikolas.

Tom scowled at the nick name. How Nikolas Vanderwoodsen infuriated him. Stupid bastard with his beautiful blue eyes.

"Now, our obliviator has made mistakes in the past, so I'm presenting you with some blackmail." Said Nikolas, leaning on the table. "You tell no one about this and I won't tell anyone about Myrtle and your little death cult."

Tom's eyes shot up and he marched around the desk, grabbing Nikolas' arm and dragging him to the very back of the library. He cast a non verbal silencio and looked back at Nikolas who was fixing him with a rather large smirk.

"Tell anyone and you die, Vanderwoodsen, and I can assure you that death by basilisk in an unfavourable way to go." Said Tom, injecting the words with as much venom as possible.

"And I can assure you, getting your wand snapped is ten times worse than dying." Said Nikolas, as though it were a joke but Tom knew it to be profoundly true. "I have measures put in place to assure that in case of my, kicking the bucket you will be held responsible."