What if they all met each other

-0-

"Hi my name's Holly and I am a Tom Riddle survivor." Said Holly as she stood up in the circle of chairs they had assembled.

"Hi Holly." They all said in unison.

"He literally kept me in a box."

"What the fuck?" Said Ophelia.

"I like this one." Said Elizaveta clapping a hand on Ophelia's shoulder, who looked at her surprised but relieved that a killer would not want to kill her.

"I fell in love with him and he asked me to marry him, I said yes, this was before the box." Said Holly.

"I think we can all relate to that." Said Freya nodding.

"I got three alternate endings and in one I wound up bound to chair in my own basement." Said Elizabeth.

"My best friend was held hostage." Said Freya

"He tried to slip me a love potion." Said Violet Belle.

"He didn't tell me who he was and slept with me then continuously showed up at my work and tormented me. He killed a man I went out with, and he stalked me for months." Said Delilah.

"Let's come back to that." Said Freya her eyes wide in concern. "Holly, tell us more."

"He got violent once I became head girl he even threw a vase at my head." She said, frowning.

"Did it get in your hair?" Asked Beatrice, one leg crossed over the other eyebrows raised in disdain.

"Yes." Said Holly.

"Shame you didn't chop it off." Said Beatrice and Elizaveta laughed.

"You, you and me are going to be friends, yes?" She said pointing at Ophelia and Beatrice. Ophelia nodded, and Beatrice rolled her eyes.

"I don't make friends with Puffs." She said.

"Now you do." Said Elizaveta, scooting her chair next to Ophelia's. "She is so sweet even smells like honey."

"Thank you." Said Ophelia, smiling at the assassin, "I love your perfume."

"Don't breathe too deeply it may kill you." She said laughing, "not a joke."

"I got out and I'm now living in New York." Continued Holly,

"That's where my daughter lives now." Said Persephone, "You'll look out for her wont you?"

"Sure." Said Holly, sitting down in her seat.

Persephone stood up, "Hi my names Persephone Fields and I am a Tom Riddle victim."

"Hi Persephone." They all said in unison.

"I was fooled into a relationship. He hired me to paint his portrait and on my first night in his home he drugged me." She said.

"I can relate to that." said Violet.

Persephone nodded sympathetically, "he killed my mother, and my fiancé so that he would be all that I had left."

"Holy fucking shit." Exclaimed Ophelia, and Elizaveta laughed and put an arm around the back of her chair.

"I love this one." She said, squeezing Ophelia's shoulder.

"I can relate to that, Persephone, he told my girlfriend to break up with me. It broke my heart." Said Freya.

"Anyways, I couldn't go home because it was a crime scene," continued Persephone a tear running down her cheek, "he kept me in his home and slept in my bed of course I like being held but now I just feel deceived."