Chapter 11

Tracking Harry down was easier than they thought it would be. He wasn’t doing anything unusual, but still Niall had this odd feeling about the whole situation. He felt bad about following him. Harry wouldn’t do anything behind his back, would he?

After a few hours, they had decided that there was nothing to worry about, but that’s when they saw the unthinkable. They couldn’t believe what they just saw. HARRY WAS CHEATING ON NIALL!!

Niall was heartbroken, how could he do this to him? He had given Harry his all, and this is how he repays him.

“How could he do this to me?” Niall said, tears streaming down his face.”

“Ni, I’m sure there is a logical explanation for this.” Kia said.

“Yeah Ni, he loves you.” Liam interjected.

“Then why the hell would he be meeting up with a random guy, in some café?”

“OMG!” Kia shouted.

“WHAT!!!” Niall asked.

“He’s with Andrew!”

“He’s cheating on me with Andrew!” Niall shouted, tears still pouring down his face.

“He’s obviously hanging out with him.”

“Why wouldn’t he tell me, Andy was here then?”

“I don’t know.” Kia said.

“Exactly!”

“Let’s just go back to the house, and talk to him when he gets home.” Liam said.

“Yeah, your right let’s do that.”

As soon as they got home, Niall went straight to his room. He wanted to be alone. There was allot on his mind, and he wasn’t sure what to do. How could Harry do this to him. Harry was the love of his life, his soul mate, his best friend. They had known each other since they were four, and never in Niall’s wildest dreams, would he have seen this coming. He was broken, and he didn’t know how to fix it.

After hours of lying there sobbing, Niall heard a knock on the door.

“Niall, are you in here?” Harry asked.

When Niall saw that it was Harry, he chucked the alarm clock at his head.

“What the hell Niall?”

“GET OUT OF HERE HARRY!”

“What did I do?” He asked.

“Don’t give me that bullshit! I saw you, with him.”

“What are you talking about Nialler?” He asked, walking towards the blonde.

“Your game is up, I saw you with Andrew, and if you didn’t want to be with me, then why the fuck did you ask me to marry you?”

“Yes I was with Andrew, but that doesn’t mean I don’t wanna be with you.”

“Then why the fuck, have you been sneaking around, for the past weeks?”

“I can’t tell you.” Harry said in a low voice, knowing that wasn’t what Niall wanted to hear, but he couldn’t reveal the surprise.

“Exactly! THE WEDDING IS OFF!” Niall shouted, tears falling from his eyes.

“WHAT!?!?!”

“You heard me, THE WEDDING IS OFF!”

“Niall, you can’t be serious? The wedding is in a few days, our friends, and family are coming from all over the world.” Harry said, tearing up.

“Oh I am, and I’m going back to Ireland TOMORROW!!!”

“GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE!” Niall shouted.

Harry obeyed, and walked out of the room. He was devastated, he didn’t know what to do. Yeah he had been with Andrew allot, but he wasn’t cheating. He understood how Niall could thing that, but it still hurt. He had to do something to save this. So he took out his phone, and called Liam..

“You better have something to say for yourself.” Liam said, when he answered.

“Great Niall got to you first!”

“I was with him.”

“Will you at least give me a chance to explain?”

“Explain.”

“Well where are you? It would be better in person.” He said.

Liam could tell by the sound of Harry’s voice, that something was up, he could tell Harry was crying.

“Kia and I are at the Starbucks around the corner, from your house.”

“Okay, I’ll be there in five minutes.”

“Okay.”

Harry knew Kia, and Liam would at least give him a chance. He felt as if his whole world was about to end, but he knew they would help him.

(A/N OH NO!!! What's Harry Gunna Do!)