Chapter 14 Part 1

(A/N Sorry It's been so long since I have updated this. I have been in a real sump, plus the fact that I have a job now. Now I wanna say sorry that this chapter is in 2 parts, but allot is about to happen, and I hope to have it posted soon.)

Liam, and Harry sat in silence, waiting for a call, or text from Kia, letting them know if things were going to be okay. Harry looked terrible, the worst Liam had ever seen him, since the accident. Liam sat there wishing there was something he could do to cheer him up.

They continued to sit in silence, neither of them knew what to say, so they just waited.

Finally Harry’s phone began to ring.

“It’s Kia.” He said.

“Well, are you going to read it Haz?” Liam asked.

“I’m too scared to.” He said, sighing.

“Just open it, I’m sure Kia worked her magic, and that everything will be alright.”

“But what if it didn’t work?”

“Well you will never know until you open it.”

And with that Harry reluctantly opened the message.

*Text* Mission Accomplished!

Harry sat there for a minute, reading the message over, and over. He finally looked up at Liam, and smiled.

“Mission Accomplished!” Harry finally said.

“See I told you things would be alright.”

“I know, thank you Liam.” Harry said, leaning over to hug Liam.

Just then his phone rang again.  This time he had no apprehensions when opening it.

*Text* Niall is on his way over there.

“Niall is coming!” Harry said, with a big grin.

And as soon as Harry told Liam, Niall walked through the door.

“I’ll leave you two alone to talk.” Liam said, standing up.

“Thanks Li.” Niall replied, Kissing Liam’s cheek, as he walked past.

Niall took a seat, and the two sat in an awkward silence, ten minutes passed, before Harry broke the silence.

“Niall, we need to talk.” Harry finally said.

“We do.”

“Do you maybe wanna go for a walk?” Harry asked.

Niall nodded in agreement.